British Speedway Forum

Poole v Leicester v Poole play off final 21/22 October

3 minutes ago, iainb said:

I don't think it's any coincidence that the only 2 times the 2nd division has run past the end of the official season in its history and both times Poole are involved.... glad we're moving up :D

I know, Poole are so good at controlling the weather 

8 minutes ago, iainb said:

I don't think it's any coincidence that the only 2 times the 2nd division has run past the end of the official season in its history and both times Poole are involved.... glad we're moving up :D

Haha, they haven't exactly finished everything in to the Prem either? Mainly down to Sheffield. Hmm wonder who runs them? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, iainb said:

Well with Leicester calling the last 3 matches off, thank goodness you are moving up 

5 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

I know, Poole are so good at controlling the weather 

Not even the Ford's can control the weather... they can control when their fixtures are run though and prioritisng cup, benefit and football matches over the league and constant jockeying for the 2nd leg is always going to end up badly

6 minutes ago, iainb said:

Not even the Ford's can control the weather... they can control when their fixtures are run though and prioritisng cup, benefit and football matches over the league and constant jockeying for the 2nd leg is always going to end up badly

I give up,you win, it's all Poole's fault were still going 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, iainb said:

Global warming for all to see. Weather patterns have changed dramatically. In October 2017 I flew my Paraglider 12 hours, 2018 I flew 10 hours 20 mins. In 2021 it was 6 hours and this October 2 hours 40 mins. I log every flight. Weather is getting worse with stronger winds and more rain. I fly at nearly every opportunity and haven’t missed an opportunity this month. No chance of flying in the next 7-10 days. 

Believe it or not there are still climate change deniers. They see snow one winter morning and say, if there’s snow, there’s no global warming. There’s not enough words in the Oxford English Dictionary to describe their stupidity.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1