British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2023

Would never have ANY rider like Batchelor in my team, I have no time for riders who only race when they feel like it, in individuals where your only representing yourself that’s fine, but when your part of a team you shouldn’t do that, you might as well empty your bladder into a team mates fuel tank, because that’s what your effectively doing. 
Anyone can have a poor night but when it’s so obvious your not even making an effort, your conning the public and the promoter who no doubt has already agreed to pay you X amount regardless of what you actually score.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Roger Jacobs said:

No! Another “nice bloke”, but injury prone and not full of improvement.

I was being sarcastic. 

14 minutes ago, Roger Jacobs said:

The right track for him is not Ipswich.

It isn’t Belle Vue or even Scunthorpe anymore judging by last season. TBF he was actually decent at Foxhall a few seasons ago. 

11 minutes ago, Steve Irving said:

I was being sarcastic. 

It isn’t Belle Vue or even Scunthorpe anymore judging by last season. TBF he was actually decent at Foxhall a few seasons ago. 

He was decent along with Heeps at reserve,,, since then neither have carried on improving,,, both riders have have since regressed. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

I’d actually take a punt on Allen on a 4.00 and chuck him in at 2 ONLY if we then went and signed a top heat leader to support Doyle. We’re  gonna need a low averaged rider or even two in the main 1-5 if we’re to add strength up top so why not Allen.

Anyone at number 2 will lower thier av at foxhole I think

23 hours ago, Baldyman said:

He was decent along with Heeps at reserve,,, since then neither have carried on improving,,, both riders have have since regressed. 

Maybe they both realised that they could make a decent living on an average where they will always get a place without trying too hard