British Speedway Forum

Ipswich 2023

2 hours ago, 89buttons said:

Thought heat 15’s didn’t count towards averages

I wish I had a quid for every time I've seen this posted :D

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Riss was never worth the 6 he started with,,, most of that was made up with a stint at reserve last season,,, clearly he wasn't all that to end up going to reserve. How he can be so good in one league and so poor in another is baffling

There are 3 positions performing around 2 points under where it would be hoped for a serious title challenge to be on

11 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

There are 3 positions performing around 2 points under where it would be hoped for a serious title challenge to be on

We need to try something so 2 changes we could make:

Batchelor for Riss

Mountain for Rew

Personally I would stick with Rew... he's only going to get better as he continues to both ride foxhall more and visit the opposition tracks again... 

I wouldn't be adverse to Batch coming in for Riss, you know he has it in him to upset the oppositions heat leaders, so maybe worth a punt.  I'd still consider another change at RS and I know Connor Bailey has been mentioned before, so why not try him?  

1 minute ago, MP78 said:

Personally I would stick with Rew... he's only going to get better as he continues to both ride foxhall more and visit the opposition tracks again... 

I wouldn't be adverse to Batch coming in for Riss, you know he has it in him to upset the oppositions heat leaders, so maybe worth a punt.  I'd still consider another change at RS and I know Connor Bailey has been mentioned before, so why not try him?  

I wouldn't be surprised if Bailey don't sign for Belle Vue to replace the injured Jake Mulford, ive also chucked his name out there for Ipi but for some reason their happy keeping it in the family with the Thompson twins thus far.

7 minutes ago, MP78 said:

Jason Edwards hasn't looked too bad around Foxhall. Paid 8 from his last 2 meetings...

16 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Riss was never worth the 6 he started with,,, most of that was made up with a stint at reserve last season,,, clearly he wasn't all that to end up going to reserve. How he can be so good in one league and so poor in another is baffling

Riss only had 3 matches at reserve, so shouldn't have made a massive difference, depends if those 3 matches were in his last 10 fixtures how much it upped his average.