British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue 2023

if Lambert was ready to sign for the Aces obviously on his last british average 7.5 ish ? he could easily replace zagar next season who has a higher average !! so we would be reducing for a better rider !! along with Dan also  what great 2 signings that would be !! not much difference between them two and max & zagar in averages ? this would be subject to the poles relaxing the rules ??? wait & see time but that would be something to look forward to so i would like to see Bewley/ Lambert / Brennan/ Blodorn / Rew final 2 depending on what's left after they announce team average ???

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NSS1 said:

if Lambert was ready to sign for the Aces obviously on his last british average 7.5 ish ? he could easily replace zagar next season who has a higher average !! so we would be reducing for a better rider !! along with Dan also  what great 2 signings that would be !! not much difference between them two and max & zagar in averages ? this would be subject to the poles relaxing the rules ??? wait & see time but that would be something to look forward to so i would like to see Bewley/ Lambert / Brennan/ Blodorn / Rew final 2 depending on what's left after they announce team average ???

Bewley and Lamber now world top 10 so should be reassed to 9 each

Rew has foreign league experience- should be a 6

:P;)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Shoulda woulda coulda bewley would be coming back on his 9.8 average and Lambert 7.5 ish like what was agreed on before he got stopped rew will be a 4 pointer simple :t:

2 hours ago, NSS1 said:

Shoulda woulda coulda bewley would be coming back on his 9.8 average and Lambert 7.5 ish like what was agreed on before he got stopped rew will be a 4 pointer simple :t:

2 hours ago, NSS1 said:

So is that Ipswich did with doyle ? Answer NO but its b/vue let's bump there average up :rolleyes:

I was being facetious :t:

I'd love to see then both back and wouldn't want to see anything to prevent that wherever they are

Rew would also be a great addition to the league

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I agree let's reassess Bewley to a 9 lol

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, SUPERACE said:

I agree let's reassess Bewley to a 9 lol

It was a tongue in cheek post (check the emojis)

The figures were irrelevant. I was just suggesting that anyone you chose to sign should be reassessed to feed the paranoia most of you are displaying 

On 9/30/2022 at 3:15 PM, NSS1 said:

Don’t forget the British 2.5% reduction. Dan’s average will come down to 8.91 (from 9.14). Robert had his reduced (7.81 to 7.61) when he signed for us. When he rides in the Kings Lynn fixture his rolling average will alter giving him a 2022 average which will then have next seasons 2.5% reduction. Probably end up around 7.40. 

32.50 used up on Dan, Robert, Jaimon, Norick and Tom. It’s just a case then of seeing the rules re RS and points limit for the other two. 

I expect a big reduction in team building limits as this always happens if the Aces finish high, been like that for decades. We certainly won’t see any of the, keep the same team stuff cooked up by the BSPL/BSF cartel in times gone by. Dodgy as. 

36 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

I’ve heard all rising stars will get a 25% reduction on there starting average. 

As anyone else heard same. 
brennan will start on 4.40 if true 

Hope so that's a steal of an average 

35 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

I’ve heard all rising stars will get a 25% reduction on there starting average. 

As anyone else heard same. 
brennan will start on 4.40 if true 

I like that,but it has to mean all.For example Jack Thomas is on a 3 so should then be allowed a 2.25 average.

48 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I like that,but it has to mean all.For example Jack Thomas is on a 3 so should then be allowed a 2.25 average.

Some RS/#8s in this season are in truth averaging less than 3 but the averages are rounded up it seems , so if they take the reduction from 3 then most are back at there true average anyway and dont benefit from the reduction , if it happens it should be from the average they actually achieved, or fixed at 2pts if they were lower than 3

Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ouch said:

Don’t forget the British 2.5% reduction. Dan’s average will come down to 8.91 (from 9.14). Robert had his reduced (7.81 to 7.61) when he signed for us. When he rides in the Kings Lynn fixture his rolling average will alter giving him a 2022 average which will then have next seasons 2.5% reduction. Probably end up around 7.40. 

32.50 used up on Dan, Robert, Jaimon, Norick and Tom. It’s just a case then of seeing the rules re RS and points limit for the other two. 

I expect a big reduction in team building limits as this always happens if the Aces finish high, been like that for decades. We certainly won’t see any of the, keep the same team stuff cooked up by the BSPL/BSF cartel in times gone by. Dodgy as. 

10 points left then if 32.5 is used up 

No official rising stars next sesson but with the set points limit most teams will probably need a 3 pointer UK rider unless they opt for 2 x 4 pointer foreigners 

On 9/28/2022 at 7:25 AM, PhilTheAce said:

I’d guess at 

Bewley (not going Oxford now)

kurtz

zagar

wright

brennan

blodorn

lidsey

id think that’s pretty much nailed on 

where's Bewley to Oxford come from.

9 hours ago, ouch said:

If Robert scores 0,0,0,0,0,0, (Might need to run an RR ride for Matej or Brady and also take a TAC ride);), then he could be on a 6 point something...:D