British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue 2023

Tom Brennan`s post on social media

Looking back on my time at @theaces1928 this year, there's only really positives that come to mind. It was an incredible experience to be crowned SGB Premiership Champions with such a great team.

Along with that, on a personal note, I achieved my goals for the year- moving out of reserve and staying out, graduating from the rising star scheme and put right my issues with my home form from 2021. As always this wouldn't have been possible without my team- my sponsors and family.

I also want to thank Mark for putting us in the position to win the league with such a good team, my teammates for their help this season, Ian Sinderson and ATPI for their part played in Belle Vue and finally to the fans for being so supportive and patient in waiting for the league trophy to come back to Manchester.

Now I turn to 2023 in the Premiership and a new chapter out of the Rising Star system.

22 minutes ago, screm said:

Looking back on my time at @theaces1928 this year, there's only really positives that come to mind. It was an incredible experience to be crowned SGB Premiership Champions with such a great team.

Along with that, on a personal note, I achieved my goals for the year- moving out of reserve and staying out, graduating from the rising star scheme and put right my issues with my home form from 2021. As always this wouldn't have been possible without my team- my sponsors and family.

I also want to thank Mark for putting us in the position to win the league with such a good team, my teammates for their help this season, Ian Sinderson and ATPI for their part played in Belle Vue and finally to the fans for being so supportive and patient in waiting for the league trophy to come back to Manchester.

Now I turn to 2023 in the Premiership and a new chapter out of the Rising Star system.

Where is he off then? Leicester? What's his average?

May be Lemon believes his average is only going backwards? Reached his maximum level? 

It is a shame but Belle Vue obviously feel other options are better. To be far, if it's between Brennan & Zagar you'd have to be totally nuts not to pick the latter. 

Whether someone is British or not is irrelevant, it's about what's (the manager) best for the team. 

The 1-7 needs to be seen before Brennan's exclusion can be criticised. 

2 hours ago, screm said:

Nothing there to suggest he’s leaving. ?