British Speedway Forum

Peter Collins Book

Argos

20 hours ago, Speedtiger said:

Affected supporter, compensation, so what’s all that about then? 

Was it a Cradley fan complaining that the PC book had got no drawings in for him to use his 'Dudley Wood Crayoning kit' on? :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

For Midlands based fans Peter Collins will be our guest at the NSSC (at the Brandon Club, nr Coventry) on Thursday 24th November.

There will be an opportunity to purchase the book and get it signed and then listen to Peter interviewed and join in the following Q&A.

If you wish to purchase the book or want yours personally signed please arrive from 7:30.

Everybody welcome. Entrance fee £4 with all proceeds going to help Neil Vatcher and the GB Young Lions.

The Brandon Club is just down the road from Brandon Stadium, on the Rugby side.

Brandon Club, Main Street, Brandon, Coventry, CV8 3HW

• Like 2

On 11/7/2022 at 9:45 AM, oleoleole said:

For Midlands based fans Peter Collins will be our guest at the NSSC (at the Brandon Club, nr Coventry) on Thursday 24th November.

There will be an opportunity to purchase the book and get it signed and then listen to Peter interviewed and join in the following Q&A.

If you wish to purchase the book or want yours personally signed please arrive from 7:30.

Everybody welcome. Entrance fee £4 with all proceeds going to help Neil Vatcher and the GB Young Lions.

The Brandon Club is just down the road from Brandon Stadium, on the Rugby side.

Brandon Club, Main Street, Brandon, Coventry, CV8 3HW

PC and we and very much looking forward to this event.

Peter will be bringing along his 1976 World Final leathers and body colour, which should make for a neat photo opportunity.

We will also be selling our Retro Speedway DVDs on the night, including our brand new release DEFUNCT BRITISH LEAGUE TRACKS 2, Sadly, Brandon obviously features among the 14 new additions since we produced volume 1 some years ago. To check out the full range, please visit www.retro-speedway.com

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The White Knight said:

Superb Book. A most impressive tome. Looks good on my bookshelves too. :t::t:

It is really well worth getting for Christmas:t::approve::approve:

Very highly recommended. :)

....mine will be under the tree!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

It would be nice to have an update….like have they all now been sent out in the post/when. My bank statement says paid £20 via PayPal to Retroeditor on 5th October at 18:31.

No consolation I know but trust me it will be worth the wait and don't expect to get anything done for a few days once you pick it up, it's a fantastic read.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1