British Speedway Forum

Polish Ekstraliga 2 ( old Div 1) PO Final 1st leg Friday 20th September live on TV

Poznan are preparing for life in the E Winner league with plenty going on at the stadium prior to the 2023 season. Floodlights going in, reconstruction of the track and stadium improvements.
They appear to have made their 1st signing as well- Antonio Lindback has joined from Gniezno.
Edited by racers and royals

On 9/27/2022 at 12:05 PM, racers and royals said:
Poznan are preparing for life in the E Winner league with plenty going on at the stadium prior to the 2023 season. Floodlights going in, reconstruction of the track and stadium improvements.
They appear to have made their 1st signing as well- Antonio Lindback has joined from Gniezno.

I remember reading some time ago about NIMBYs being against speedway returning to the Poznan track, and having now visited it I can see why… Doesnt even matter if the Bolt driver shafted us, as the ride didnt cost that much. But anyway, we drove almost in circles through quite a large area of houses, which I actually thought were quite nice…

Sorry to say but Lindbacks track record is against him, should have spent the dosh on someone else.

I liked Poznan, will be going again some day to see the speedway.

3 minutes ago, f-s-p said:

I remember reading some time ago about NIMBYs being against speedway returning to the Poznan track, and having now visited it I can see why… Doesnt even matter if the Bolt driver shafted us, as the ride didnt cost that much. But anyway, we drove almost in circles through quite a large area of houses, which I actually thought were quite nice…

Sorry to say but Lindbacks track record is against him, should have spent the dosh on someone else.

I liked Poznan, will be going again some day to see the speedway.

The way the coach came into the stadium when we went in August was through woods- we never saw a house anywhere near as far as i can remember. the racing at the track was always pretty dire but last season it improved considerably and i now really like the place.