British Speedway Forum

Polish Extraleague PO Final and 3rd/4th Sun 29th Sept/Sat 5th Oct Live on TV

2 minutes ago, Bavarian said:

I don't understand why Laguta wasn't replaced by a junior after his tape exclusion? 

In the very next heat when Tarasenko broke the tapes, Tarasenko was replaced by a junior! 

It did seem odd and nobody seemed bothered by it including laguta 

I don’t understand why those who ride in Poland and the UK ride so well in Poland but over here they are very poor. Are they simply bleeding the sport dry in the UK by turning up for meetings on guaranteed returns and taking the pay cheque and heading for the hills. Perhaps u k speedway should take a long hard look at some of the Polish riding contingent who are ripping off the sport. Based on recent matches who would you rather watch, Emil and Scott or Max and Janowski?

4 minutes ago, Shockster said:

What's Laguta up to?

I was just thinking the same, he seemed happy to sit behind his reserve partner then for a couple of laps, doesn’t look like he is trying 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

I don’t understand why those who ride in Poland and the UK ride so well in Poland but over here they are very poor. Are they simply bleeding the sport dry in the UK by turning up for meetings on guaranteed returns and taking the pay cheque and heading for the hills. Perhaps u k speedway should take a long hard look at some of the Polish riding contingent who are ripping off the sport. Based on recent matches who would you rather watch, Emil and Scott or Max and Janowski?

You don't need any skills to ride a Polish carpet rug, All you need is speed. You could put a Pizza delivery driver on a Polish track and he'd put in some half decent laps.

Where's British tracks are a lot more demanding of a riders skill set.

5 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I was just thinking the same, he seemed happy to sit behind his reserve partner then for a couple of laps, doesn’t look like he is trying 

I'm interested to see if Laguta turns things around in this meeting against his former club.

Very suspicious at the moment.

• Like 1

Laguta looked at Fricke twice and basically waved him through.

Artem even moved further out of the way to make even more space for Fricke.

• Like 1

Don't think I've ever seen such a weird performance on a Speedway track since KK deliberately got himself sacked by Poole a few years back.