6 Kowalski

7 Malkiewicz

14 Ruminski

16 Heiselberg

8 Andrzejewski

On 8/26/2023 at 7:02 PM, BassoRacingFan said:

Isn't this supposed to be a semi-final?

Empty stadium

One-sided, not sure how Lublin have so many top riders in their team.

Awful racing, riders are far apart.

Polish Speedway is boring.

I think you will find that the current meeting on the stream is an example of some of the best and Emil is showing student Laguta how to ride. If you take a view of u k speedway it is on it knees in terms of entertainment, crowd support and atmosphere and only in the u k play offs can you scratch the surface by comparison. Watch a few more meetings and you may find that the U.K. is the pits by comparison with contrived commentary, poor filming and disappointment in terms of entertainment.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

I think you will find that the current meeting on the stream is an example of some of the best and Emil is showing student Laguta how to ride. If you take a view of u k speedway it is on it knees in terms of entertainment, crowd support and atmosphere and only in the u k play offs can you scratch the surface by comparison. Watch a few more meetings and you may find that the U.K. is the pits by comparison with contrived commentary, poor filming and disappointment in terms of entertainment.

But apart from that...

Very similar...:D

Excellent meeting again from Poland...

Emil...

B)

And, a great ride from Tai to protect Kowalski...

Polish Speedway...

As we often say, if only we could run the UK version with the same level of competition and credibility...

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Emil...

B)

Polish Speedway...

As we often say, if only we could run the UK version with the same level of competition and credibility...

And a superb ride from Bewley to cover Kowalski and bring home a 5-1.

I expect  like me thought he would end up last in both the last two heats against the top guys in the world but he took five points from the two rides, he has come on a bomb this year just like Cierniak

Edited by jrs

42 minutes ago, jrs said:

And a superb ride from Bewley to cover Kowalski and bring home a 5-1.

I expect  like me thought he would end up last in both the last two heats against the top guys in the world but he took five points from the two rides, he has come on a bomb this year just like Cierniak

I’ve asked before,is he related to the engine tuner Kowalski.He is lightning from the starts.

2 minutes ago, Fromafar said:

I’ve asked before,is he related to the engine tuner Kowalski.He is lightning from the starts.

I don't know and hopefully someone will be able to tell us. In such illustrious company today I thought he was brilliant to top score for Wroclaw with twelve points.

25 minutes ago, jrs said:

I don't know and hopefully someone will be able to tell us. In such illustrious company today I thought he was brilliant to top score for Wroclaw with twelve points.

He been very good all season,thought there was a bit of controversy regarding his engines earlier in the season but not much more was said about.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mikebv said:

Emil...

B)

Polish Speedway...

Introducing Lucky Losers would be a good start

7 hours ago, Hawk127 said:

I would say the racing in the UK is miles better than Poland. . The Polish league itself is also pretty stupid with teams so much stronger  than others.. Everyone knows what the final is before the start  of the season ..Most of the matches are like Man City playing Barnet at football.

• Haha 1