British Speedway Forum

Polish Extraleague PO Final 2nd leg Monday 7th October Live on TV

Torun, have as good a top 3 as any really, but they have no depth and it's an easy passage to the final for Wroclaw, but they earned this by finishing top. I'd marginally favour Lublin to progress, but it's hard with no Holder. 

Edited by Shockster

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

What`s the difference in that and other sports where the top 2 qualify and the 2 best 3rd`s ?

Polish Speedway get so much right but this format is a bigger joke than British Speedway. Torun have lost both of their play off matches and then still advance to the semi finals. I bet there isn’t a single sport in the world where you can lose 100% of your play off matches and then still advance. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, racers and royals said:

What`s the difference in that and other sports where the top 2 qualify and the 2 best 3rd`s ?

Can’t get on with play offs for me the team that finishes top of the league have proved to be the best over the season and should be the champions 

• Like 1

On 8/20/2023 at 8:10 PM, JoeW436 said:

There a very few that are as quick as Robert Lambert if out front in clean air but if he wants to go to the very top he really needs to work on his racing from the back when he’s missed the start.

think he proved a point on Monday