British Speedway Forum

Polish Extraleague play-off SF 2nd leg Wednesday 25th September Live on TV

43 minutes ago, chun said:

He seems to have got the set up nailed.  Depends if it's prepared in the GPS the same as in the league

Think the track has been terrific this afternoon, wait till Morris turns up with his water bowser and it will be a different story.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

I thought fricke was dangerously hard on sayfutinow then on lap 2 

He looks a bit lost on track.  Maybe he needs to focus on riding his own race rather than try to block opponents all the while

Edited by chun

Great performance from Lambert & what an Ekstraliga debut from Rowe. Wiktor Lampart injured or dropped?

Fricke was very harsh on Sayfutdinov.

1 minute ago, eric i said:

Rowe is an odd one, I know he likes the big polish tracks but he can hardly hold down a second string position in the championship.

Maybe riding in front of more than 1000 inspired him....:D

Great crowd, and great support for him from the fans..

29 minutes ago, eric i said:

Rowe is an odd one, I know he likes the big polish tracks but he can hardly hold down a second string position in the championship.

he tends to ride the white line so i thought he would get swallowed up but he seems to generate some speed down low

Won't bother watching any more of that.  Wet conditions means absolutely no racing in first 5 heats.  Gate & follow the leader.

Several riders appear unhappy with the conditions.

It might not have been pretty but they got the meeting on, if it had been in the UK it would never have happened. I remember evenings like this meeting when Ipswich rode every Thursday but now the witches and the league is a pale shadow of what use to be. It has almost reached its nadir when teams cannot put on a meeting because you do not have enough riders due of commitments elsewhere and falling numbers taking up the sport. The writing is on the wall.

Posted (edited)

My thoughts on this weekends round 14 final regular season round.

Leszno need a miracle to avoid the drop- they need to beat Gorzow at home and take the bonus to have any chance( behind 37-53 after 1st match. Even then it probably won`t be enough.

Getting into the play-offs is between 3 teams- Czestochowa, Zielona Gora and Grudziadz for 2 places . I can see Zielona Gora getting all 3 points on Sunday home to Torun to finish on 14 points and qualify.

This leaves a massive match tonight between Grudziadz and Czestochowa. Grudziadz need to win and not let Czestochowa get the bonus to reach the play-offs, otherwise they will miss out. Czestochowa won the 1st match 51-39, so Grudziadz will need to match that score so no bonus is awarded or better it. If they do then Czestochowa will not be in the play-offs.

link http://kergel.ucoz.lv/index/live_stream_2/0-12

tonight matches at 5pm UK time and 7.30pm UK time

Sunday at 3.30pm UK time and 6.15pm UK time

Edited by racers and royals