British Speedway Forum

Polish Extraleague play-off SF 2nd leg Wednesday 25th September Live on TV

12 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Emil is just so good and deserves someone coming up with a way that allows the authorities to come up with a cunning plan on how he compete in a GP.  The best competition in the world needs someone of his calibre.

Ride under the Rest Of The World banner.

7 minutes ago, Shockster said:

Ride under the Rest Of The World banner.

Absolutely but it takes people with balls to call it and the current speedway authorities are not capable and prefer to err on the side of political caution. Shame on them.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Emil is a class act. A guy who has honed his craft and is probably the best speedway rider in the world today, it is just a shame he is not allowed to prove it.

He is class, but a push to say he's better than Zmarzlik.  His gating makes him a great watch as he often misses. The SGP would undoubtedly be better with him and Artem riding.

Edited by Shockster
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shockster said:

He is class, but a push to say he's better than Zmarzlik.  His gating makes him a great watch as he often misses. The SGP would undoubtedly be better with him and Artem riding.

I agree with this but for me BZ is in a class of own and has proven it for over a decade now.

19 hours ago, Robinh88 said:

I agree with this but for me BZ is in a class of own and has proven it for over a decade now.

I don't disagree, but the last time he lost the SGP was to Artem and he's not been allowed to defend it. This makes BZ a disputed World Champion as opposed to undisputed! 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2024 at 11:22 PM, Robinh88 said:

Half a decade, Zmarzlik didn't win his first world title until 2019.  Doyle was head & shoulders above anyone else in 2016 & 2017 and in 2019 had there been an additional round Madsen would probably have taken gold, Zmarzlik fell over the finishing line.
In regards to today Grudziadz hold a 54-35 advantage over Leszno from earlier in the year, can't see Leszno making that up for the aggregate point which could go along way to deciding which team finishes the Ekstraliga season bottom.