British Speedway Forum

Polish Extraleague play-off SF 2nd leg Friday 20th September Live on TV

Huge praise for the Krosno management for doing everything they can to put together a competitive side no matter how much it costs.

Ostrow's managment put shame on Ekstraliga Speedway with a quick money grab last season when they didn't even try to put a decent team together.

In my opinion SGP are planning a season without Russian's allowing Torun & Wroclaw to use ZZ for Sayfutdinov & Laguta again is denying two other riders employment.

Edited by Col

19 hours ago, Col said:

In my opinion SGP are planning a season without Russian's allowing Torun & Wroclaw to use ZZ for Sayfutdinov & Laguta again is denying two other riders employment.

what's SGP got to do with Speedway Ekstraliga?

anyway, ZZ for Russian riders won't be allowed next season

53 minutes ago, TTT said:

Rumours that Chris Holder wants out of Leszno now.

Leszno going from league domination to relegation within a few years?

Other than Janusz Kolodziej they're not really worth anything now.

Piotr Pawlicki has gone, Jason Doyle has gone, Brady Kurtz isn't coming back. They're pretty screwed. Hasn't David Bellego left also? Just Jaimon Lidsey left and he's not exactly a second heat leader... Grudziadz might have a get out of jail card yet again.

Grzegorz Zengota isn't a bad way to start but they need a Jason Doyle replacement badly... is Jaroslaw Hampel definitely back at Lublin?

Edited by Diamonds85

1 hour ago, Diamonds85 said:

Leszno going from league domination to relegation within a few years?

Other than Janusz Kolodziej they're not really worth anything now.

Piotr Pawlicki has gone, Jason Doyle has gone, Brady Kurtz isn't coming back. They're pretty screwed. Hasn't David Bellego left also? Just Jaimon Lidsey left and he's not exactly a second heat leader... Grudziadz might have a get out of jail card yet again.

Grzegorz Zengota isn't a bad way to start but they need a Jason Doyle replacement badly... is Jaroslaw Hampel definitely back at Lublin?

Yes.

C. Holder talking with both Krosno & Torun apparently.

PZM still chucking Russian's out so Torun are now interested in their former rider, Krosno aren't afraid to contact any rider that has a verbal agreement with another club because they've got more money to tempt the riders with.

Is there anywhere where there is an official list of 2023 signings for the Ekstraliga? It's all just messy bits and pieces of news scattered across various Polish websites and there's a lot of missing information? I've tried putting together the lists of who's signed for who so far and it's very confusing and I feel like I'm missing a lot of information on many clubs i.e. is the likes of Krakowiak, Pludra and Lobodzinski staying at GKM? What are the u-24 squads going to be?

Cheers

14 minutes ago, Diamonds85 said:

Is there anywhere where there is an official list of 2023 signings for the Ekstraliga? It's all just messy bits and pieces of news scattered across various Polish websites and there's a lot of missing information? I've tried putting together the lists of who's signed for who so far and it's very confusing and I feel like I'm missing a lot of information on many clubs i.e. is the likes of Krakowiak, Pludra and Lobodzinski staying at GKM? What are the u-24 squads going to be?

Cheers

Not yet but Stewmac will be doing one shortly( it will be on Facebook but i will link it as soon as he does it)

Michelsen has left Lublin and joins Czestochowa

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Diamonds85 said:

Cheers

This is where it will be https://speedwayteams2023.blogspot.com/?fbclid=IwAR2QzeE9vbdcKqyCjnsTT038qQHB1wRUWi6gV22GNqv7OWT4hSFVLLRuucs

• Like 2

A Polish journalist has tweeted the following (translation):

Russians with Polish passports will join the tournament in November and sign contracts with their clubs. The official decision on their admission will be made by March (they have to meet additional requirements), but now the matter is almost a foregone conclusion

• Like 1

On 10/16/2022 at 3:02 PM, racers and royals said:

Not yet but Stewmac will be doing one shortly( it will be on Facebook but i will link it as soon as he does it)

Michelsen has left Lublin and joins Czestochowa

Sorry I didn't see this reply. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, much appreciated. And thanks to Stewmac for his hard work

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JCookie said:

A Polish journalist has tweeted the following (translation):

Russians with Polish passports will join the tournament in November and sign contracts with their clubs. The official decision on their admission will be made by March (they have to meet additional requirements), but now the matter is almost a foregone conclusion

Fingers crossed

Translation of the message issued by po-bandzie.com.pl

Artem Łaguta, Emil Sayfutdinov and Andrei Kudriashov will  be able to ride in the Polish ExtraLeague for the 2023 season. 

The three Russians will be able to sign contracts with clubs in November, and they will receive official confirmation at the November congress of the Polish Motor Association.

This information was first published by WP Sportowe Fakty (...). 

The Russians will have to meet a number of requirements, including taking the license exam or officially condemn the war in Ukraine, and declare that ... they will not take legal action against PZM for not allowing participation in the 2022 season.

The competitors will be officially confirmed at the November congress of the Polish Motor Association. Importantly, Łaguta, Sajfutdinov and Kudriaszov will only be able to compete in the Polish ExtraLeague, they will not be able to ride in any other  international competitions. The first of them will represent the colours of Betard Sparta Wrocław, Sajfutdinow of Apator Toruń, and Kudriaszow is being associated with Kolejarz Opole.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2022 at 8:47 PM, TTT said:

Congrats to Wroclaw on winning next years Ekstraliga.

You're discounting Lublin, but it does seem a two horse race with the expected line-ups.  If Lampart & Cierniak are still eligible for reserve berths I think that gives Lublin the edge.