British Speedway Forum

Poole Vs Glasgow 28/09/22 play off SF 1st leg

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

Glasgow riders in decent positions coming off bend two but just seem to get swallowed up. Poole on their A game, Glasgow very disappointing. Where's the fight from Brennan?

It's almost like they've borrowed the Karlsson corridor for the night,  someone commented before the start that they'd ripped up the back straight, definitely giving some bite out of bend 2.

I was fuming when half a team of Plymouth got beat by 30 points at Poole now it don’t seem so bad when a team consisting of the number 2 and 3 in Britain get beaten by the same score I’m no Poole fan but you have to take your hat off to them absolutely pitiful from Glasgow with them riders available I bet the Glasgow owners are raging I no I would be after that dreadful.

Edited by Mike0310

21 minutes ago, iainb said:

Looks like Brennan has handed his captains arm band to Broc Nicol who was there supporting his team mates in heat 15 while Tom was loading his van up!

To be fair to Brennan he is racing every day for the next 6 days with bigger fish to fry.

Very disappointing performance nevertheless

18 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

I was fuming when half a team of Plymouth got beat by 30 points at Poole now it don’t seem so bad when a team consisting of the number 2 and 3 in Britain get beaten by the same score I’m no Poole fan but you have to take your hat off to them absolutely pitiful from Glasgow with them riders available I bet the Glasgow owners are raging I no I would be after that dreadful.

The BSN guys kept saying that Poole have a strong top 3!! So Glasgow don't then?! Jeez.

4 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

To be fair to Brennan he is racing every day for the next 6 days with bigger fish to fry.

Very disappointing performance nevertheless

Bigger fish to fry? Tell that to the Glasgow fans

• Like 2