British Speedway Forum

Poole Vs Glasgow 28/09/22 play off SF 1st leg

There is no risk of 30 points being overhauled. Not going to happen. If the lead was 18 points I would say the same. Not going to happen.  The Poole team I riding too well and is solid. It didn’t happen when we were riding mediocre mid season, so why would it happen when we are riding well?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

There is no risk of 30 points being overhauled. Not going to happen. If the lead was 18 points I would say the same. Not going to happen.  The Poole team I riding too well and is solid. It didn’t happen when we were riding mediocre mid season, so why would it happen when we are riding well?

All three of your heat leaders are looking in fine form and Lawson and Worrall are always great around Ashfield so there's no chance of the Tigers hauling back a 30 point lead especially now that your lower order riders have had 2 practice races around the Ashfield track last Sunday. Good luck in the final :cheers:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Bet you wished this meeting did clash with the Swindon Vs Northampton match in the end! :D

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, crescent girl said:

A beautiful, warm sunny Saturday afternoon in Glasgow today....  

Not where I am, showers all day, granted I don't live next to the track but the skies towards Glasgow were just as grey as here in Paisley 

38 minutes ago, Cookiefan said:

Not where I am, showers all day, granted I don't live next to the track but the skies towards Glasgow were just as grey as here in Paisley 

Wet and nippy Drumchapel too. Had the bizarre situation earlier this afternoon where one side of the road was bone dry and the other was fully wet!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Wet and nippy Drumchapel too. Had the bizarre situation earlier this afternoon where one side of the road was bone dry and the other was fully wet!

On a weather front then. I get that at home! It really confused a delivery driver once as he was standing on our driveway so knew it wasn't raining but could see it raining in our back garden! But I guess the rain has to start and stop somewhere! 

On 9/28/2022 at 9:59 PM, Skidder1 said:

The Faceenas said they wouldn't go Premiership until they had won the championship, although if they lose their local derbies with that other Scottish lot, who knows?!

You should learn a little respect re the other Scottish lot and while you're at it try and learn to spell the Family name of the Glasgow owners

• Like 3