British Speedway Forum

Edinburgh vs Leicester - Championship play-offs semi final first leg

30 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Exactly! The only people getting rusty would be Craig Cook and Connor Bailey for Glasgow. 

Yeh. Craig Cook looked really rusty last Sunday. Only managed third overall and beat Steve Worrall, Richard Lawson and Danny King (twice) in the process.

I reckon he’s the danger man against Poole - he’s missed so many meeting this year through injury (and being dropped by Sheffield) that he’ll be looking to make as much money as possible. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

Yeh. Craig Cook looked really rusty last Sunday. Only managed third overall and beat Steve Worrall, Richard Lawson and Danny King (twice) in the process.

I reckon he’s the danger man against Poole - he’s missed so many meeting this year through injury (and being dropped by Sheffield) that he’ll be looking to make as much money as possible. 

Doesn't everyone? Depends what number Glasgow put him at now he isn't number 1 anymore. 5 maybe? With Broc and Tom at 3 and 4? 

Assuming Glasgow are doing r/r at 2? 

38 minutes ago, mac101 said:

Broc had a few meeting back home in the USA i am  pretty sure he won  a state championship while back home for a few weeks 

He won the US Open at Champion  ahead of second placed Charlie Venegas (55 year old).

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

So he is fresher than others and maybe more importantly his bikes are fresher too. 

Trouble is Edinburgh are just a two man team to be fair. If masters allows a 5-1 against him in heat one it sets the tone. Worrall, Howarth and Morris have the beating of Pickering so it as always a Leicester win. This is the easy semi final and it shows.

Sunday a completely different affair.