British Speedway Forum

Wolves 2023

noaksey

8 minutes ago, DJWolves said:

As a number of people said when the Wolves team was announced for 2023, we will struggle to make the play offs this season 

And a lot of them was wolves fan's, and also said that cvs and Pete Adams needs to go?

I felt there was a question mark over the top end firepower particularly away from home which was born out in the away matches at Lynn and Leicester however things have been much better in the Belle Vue and Ipswich matches and we look very decent currently 

1 hour ago, SSL84 said:

Steve there was a few before the season started. 

Utterly and totally untrue.Nearly all the fans who put us down this season came from East Anglia and also the usual Monmore haters.Regards the management I haven't seen any negative posts about either of them,Adams has never been100% popular with the fans(and I include myself in that) it's just the way he is, but CVS has always put his heart and soul into the club,and hopefully still will regardless wether we survive at the seasons end .

Edited by Tommy Sweetman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

Alot..  A good number 6 takes the pressure off the top 5...As seen at Ipswich...Z.Cook is getting  there .. Fab win at ipswich...Well done the lads...

And should, providing no one has an absolute 'mare, be at reserve all season.

3 hours ago, SSL84 said:

Steve there was a few before the season started. 

I read this forum regularly and didn't see any criticism of Adams or CVS, not by the Wolves fans anyway. Was this criticism posted elsewhere ?

I do admit I had my own personal doubts about our prowess in heat 15,  but as shown against Ipswich we can hold our own. So very happy with that currently. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

I didnt think he was good enough..His second year over here and only got a 4.92 ave in Championship..He's  come on alot ...Doing well now ...

He had a bad spell for about 2-3 weeks in middle of last season when it was league meetings and then did good in KOC and playoffs when doesn't count towards his average. If it did prob would have been around 7 last season. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

He had a bad spell for about 2-3 weeks in middle of last season when it was league meetings and then did good in KOC and playoffs when doesn't count towards his average. If it did prob would have been around 7 last season. 

Riding more has helped ...Been doing well at Poole ...Getting  to grips with M.G..Being at reserve at M.G will bring him on ...

• Like 1