British Speedway Forum

Wolves 2023

noaksey

1 hour ago, Call me wolfie said:

No nor me to be honest, Hans Andersen and Scotty fit the bill but not looking likely it’s either of them now. Craig Cook has done the rounds lately but would CVS go there?

I couldn’t really see CVS going for cookie but does he fit in the averages for us next season?

1 hour ago, Call me wolfie said:

No nor me to be honest, Hans Andersen and Scotty fit the bill but not looking likely it’s either of them now. Craig Cook has done the rounds lately but would CVS go there?

Scott's not doing Premiership in 2023. Hans has not been named anywhere yet!

38 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

I know but doesn’t fit if it’s Rory and Steve

When the guy made that remark about the mystery rider,he probably didn't think Morris would be leaving Wolves.Until we hear otherwise then it's just speculation.

18 minutes ago, Tommy Sweetman said:

When the guy made that remark about the mystery rider,he probably didn't think Morris would be leaving Wolves.Until we hear otherwise then it's just speculation.

You never know on here whether someone is in the know or just repeating what they’ve heard elsewhere, taking it as gospel.

43 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

So a rumour says Tom Brennan could be off from BV, how about Rory Schlein, Tom Brennan and Hans Andersen for the final 3 places.

Why would BV let Brennan go ? He's the type of rider every team needs, young and only going to get better. Also good to watch.

10 minutes ago, Beowulf said:

Why would BV let Brennan go ? He's the type of rider every team needs, young and only going to get better. Also good to watch.

No idea I’m not on twitter but he’s apparently posted something. Maybe he wants a new challenge or maybe it’s BV because the 25% reduction was binned and it spoils their plans. Interesting timing though.

Steve Worrall imo. No reason to release him considering how effective his partnership with Masters at 1 & 2 was last year. Probably the highlight of Wolves' 2022 season tbh.

Announce all of the returning riders before announcing the new faces.

51 minutes ago, noaksey said:

If Worrall 6.12 signs then 4.49 

Well if it's Sedgman joining his other Aussie mates he did ok last season scoring 5+2 and 7+2 for Sheffield.And with the ever improving Leon Flint certainly makes us stronger at reserve.Rory replacing Morris also makes us stronger on the road 

1 minute ago, Tommy Sweetman said:

Well if it's Sedgman joining his other Aussie mates he did ok last season scoring 5+2 and 7+2 for Sheffield.And with the ever improving Leon Flint certainly makes us stronger at reserve.Rory replacing Morris also makes us stronger on the road 

Agree on Sedgy

I'll be pleasantly surprised if Rory averages more than 6 so overall we will have lost half a point from Mozza.

Masters and Worrall should be the same so improvement has to come particularly from Becker and Duggo plus better no 6 and we can expect a bit more from Flint. If all that happens we might challenge Sheffield etc