British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Flappy

19 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

I would sack Rob Lyon tonight. He is not getting the best out of Hans and Niels.

Bring back Trevor Swales. Trevor knows how to get the best out of Hans and Niels. Hans had his best ever season in British Speedway under Trevor Swales.

I would also look to tempt Ryan Sullivan out of retirement. I saw him at the Showground a few weeks ago and he looks fit as a fiddle. No fat on him whatsoever.

Yeah, get rid of the team manager. Those young kids (Andersen & Iversen) need all the encouragement they can get don’t they to gain confidence for this level of racing? Are you serious? Seasoned professionals should be self motivated if their earnings are performance related. Score more points, earn more money, why does the team manager need to hug the old farts you refer to?

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Well i hope they don't Tel. Nothing but whinge. As if they have the right over Lynn..

I hope they don't,but we are as bad as them.I will have a whinge too if we lose.You often get one poor team in the PL each season,normally Lynn,but to have two in the same season takes some doing.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, chrismorton said:

So based on that they are liar's..

Bit strong, but actions are not matching those intentions, let's put it like that! Hopefully their behind the scenes work to save the club has more substance to it than the rhetoric about saving the season, which is all but over before the middle of May.

2 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I hope they don't,but we are as bad as them.I will have a whinge too if we lose.You often get one poor team in the PL each season,normally Lynn,but to have two in the same season takes some doing.

Who put both teams together 

4 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I understand Tel. But for me Buster is Lynn. 

22 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Coincidence, but both owned by that despicable Chapman

Does anyone really care anymore? It’s got to the point where I didn’t even bother to watch tonight as it was so obvious what was going to happen. Yet nothing will be done and we will all be kept in the dark until the next meeting when we will have another teams second string riding at no1 for us. 

It’s absolutely pathetic from all involved.

• Like 3

Thing KL fans need to realise is this.......Peterborough going under won't result in Buster pouring more money into KL, You'll still get taken the p155 out of because you're just going to end up with 2 or 3 Peterborough riders making the switch to KL in 2024.

Never forget that Buster and Dale only have a few numbers in the phone book.