British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Flappy

Douglas tomorrow night and 

"The club can also confirm that for their Bank Holiday Monday trip to Wolverhampton, Chris Harris will again stand in for Pedersen at No.1, and they have also booked former Wolves rider Nick Morris to guest at No.5 as Niels-Kristian Iversen misses the meeting at Monmore due to his own SEC qualifier."

Edited by Panther1997

Harris and Morris on Monday are the best guests we could've booked when it comes to riders who go well around Monmore so I'll give credit to Buster for that.

Still need to get a couple of permanent signings in though.

Omg,,, a Panthers past meeting popped up on my you tube earlier,,,, it was good Friday 22 4 11,,   v Coventry,,,, it was absolutely brilliant,,,, it reminded me just how good the showground track used to be before it got bustered.   If you don't remember it or wasn't around to see it back then,,, I urge you to check it out,,, absolutely brilliant meeting. 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Omg,,, a Panthers past meeting popped up on my you tube earlier,,,, it was good Friday 22 4 11,,   v Coventry,,,, it was absolutely brilliant,,,, it reminded me just how good the showground track used to be before it got bustered.   If you don't remember it or wasn't around to see it back then,,, I urge you to check it out,,, absolutely brilliant meeting. 

I was watching that this week too, the colour of the shale a dead give away, far more dusty

18 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Those were the days when Nicki Pedersen got past the 2nd bend as well 

Edited by scoobydoo

23 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Unbelievable how buster has turned a track that can produce racing as good as that into what it is today……

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Sully said:

Unbelievable how buster has turned a track that can produce racing as good as that into what it is today……

Unbelievable how Chapman has not only ruined the track, but the club as well. Despicable man with no regards to supporters, only interested in ripping off fans and lining his own pockets. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Hearing a deal has been agreed with Lindgren.

Like to know where you get your information from?  But it's probably in your head LOL . F Lindgren will not ride over here as he as already stated. But your post's are good for a laugh. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1