British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Flappy

19 minutes ago, Aries said:

Thank you. As I suspected, none of them even seriously threatened the 9 point barrier, they didn’t get close to him. Those 3 will also have the same added competition that Doyle has so that won’t just affect Doyle it’ll impact them too. As for “another year older”, I don’t think a few months during the close season will suddenly see a meaningful decline..

I never once mentioned a decline. I was simply pointing out Doyle won’t get close to an 11.00 average. 

On 12/31/2022 at 11:19 AM, Gasser90 said:

I’m telling you. No tungate in the team. He even said it himself in aus. We will have both worrall and Andersen 

1 minute ago, Bojangles said:

I never once mentioned a decline. I was simply pointing out Doyle won’t get close to an 11.00 average. 

He will be up there with the others ..

13 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

You didn’t no, others have though. Didn’t see the point of making another separate post. 

Edited by Aries

6 minutes ago, Aries said:

You didn’t no, others have though. Didn’t see the point of making another separate post. 

So instead you responded to it, thus wasting everybody’s time. Could have just said it in the first place rather than trying to be clever about it. 

21 minutes ago, Aries said:

Eh? You ok there fella?

It’s quite simple, do I need to explain it?

Okay, here goes. Someone posted that Bewley will need to average 11.00 to beat Doyle in the averages this season. I responded showing Doyle’s average this year, and that there’s no way he will get close to 11.00. He only just got above 10.00 last year and this season will have increased competition, so how’s he going to put almost one point on his average? I never said he wouldn’t top the averages - which you seem to have presumed. Then you responded saying you didn’t see the point of my original message! Understand now? 

Edited by Bojangles

7 hours ago, mikebv said:

And Emil will defeat Doyle a fair few times too when they are together...

We've yet to see how Emil will fair on UK tracks as it's 10 plus yrs since he last rode them regularly and also how long it'll take him to get back in the groove after having been away from league action in Poland for a season 

4 hours ago, Bojangles said:

Doyle had an average of 10.15 (across all comps) last year. He'll be a year older, and face tougher opposition in 2023. No way he'll average close to 11.

2 hours ago, Aries said:

What were the averages across all competitions last year from his nearest rivals Fricke Kurtz and Holder out of interest?

2 hours ago, Bojangles said:

Very close between all three of them. Fricke (8.62), Kurtz (8.59), Holder (8.56)

1 hour ago, Aries said:

Thank you. As I suspected, none of them even seriously threatened the 9 point barrier, they didn’t get close to him. Those 3 will also have the same added competition that Doyle has so that won’t just affect Doyle it’ll impact them too. As for “another year older”, I don’t think a few months during the close season will suddenly see a meaningful decline..

1 hour ago, Bojangles said:

59 minutes ago, Aries said:

52 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

So instead you responded to it, thus wasting everybody’s time. Could have just said it in the first place rather than trying to be clever about it. 

32 minutes ago, Aries said:

Eh? You ok there fella?

11 minutes ago, Bojangles said:

It’s quite simple, do I need to explain it?

Okay, here goes. Someone posted that Bewley will need to average 11.00 to beat Doyle in the averages this season. I responded showing Doyle’s average this year, and that there’s no way he will get close to 11.00. He only just got above 10.00 last year and this season will have increased competition, so how’s he going to put almost one point on his average? I never said he wouldn’t top the averages - which you seem to have presumed. Then you responded saying you didn’t see the point of my original message! Understand now? 

Whose time have I “wasted” here? And where have I tried “to be clever”? I’ve don’t nothing of the sort so get off your high horse ffs. You say you never mentioned anything about decline and no you didn’t say the actual word, so what did you mean by “another year older” if you didn’t mean declining? Everybody is another year older in 12 months that’s generally how it works! No need to be an arse. 

Edited by Aries

5 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Think I’ve added more to the ignore list last few months than I ever have. Is it me or does there seem to be a lot more short tempered and prickly people around this winter than usual? Season can’t come quick enough!

What if there is??

Do you want some! :D

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, JoeW436 said:

Doyle won’t have it his own way this season, Bewley will end up with a higher average and probably the only one to take it to batrosz this year in the bigger picture 

Bewley won't finish with a higher average,,, Bewley won't come to Ipswich and take points off Doyle,, but Doyle,, Fricke,, Pedersen and Holder could all take points off Bewley at the NSS 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Think I’ve added more to the ignore list last few months than I ever have. Is it me or does there seem to be a lot more short tempered and prickly people around this winter than usual? Season can’t come quick enough!

There are more prickly people,,,, but I think that has a lot to do with that there are more clueless morons on here.   Oh and don't mess with Taps,,,, just one look at his boat race and you can tell he has been in many a street brawl:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Aries said:

Whose time have I “wasted” here? And where have I tried “to be clever”? I’ve don’t nothing of the sort so get off your high horse ffs. You say you never mentioned anything about decline and no you didn’t say the actual word, so what did you mean by “another year older” if you didn’t mean declining? Everybody is another year older in 12 months that’s generally how it works! No need to be an arse. 

You’ve wasted my time and the time of every poor person who has had to read through your messages. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Bewley won't finish with a higher average,,, Bewley won't come to Ipswich and take points off Doyle,, but Doyle,, Fricke,, Pedersen and Holder could all take points off Bewley at the NSS 

A bold claim indeed.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

A bold claim indeed.

Has looked pretty ropey at Foxhall to be fair, but he’s a young rider who is improving all the time. No doubt he’s a better rider now than the one that last came to Foxhall in 2021. He’ll be an obvious threat but Masters will still be the biggest threat at Foxhall for me as an away rider. Loves Foxhall and lowered Doyle’s colours twice in one meeting last year. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Darts is the forums favourite sport also 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1