British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Flappy

17 minutes ago, The Dog said:

I know I'll get shot down in flames, but the times I have spoken to Nicki at length he is a really nice and engaging person. Obviously I wouldn't want to race against him tho.... 

Not at all, he is one of the nicest, and most generous of people in speedway. Right up until he puts his helmet on. Then he becomes another person altogether.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, The Dog said:

I know I'll get shot down in flames, but the times I have spoken to Nicki at length he is a really nice and engaging person. Obviously I wouldn't want to race against him tho.... 

Good luck to any opposition riders arriving into turns 1 & 2 at Peterborough against a pairing of Nicki Pedersen and Hans Andersen. No prisoners taken 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flappy said:

Good luck to any opposition riders arriving into turns 1 & 2 at Peterborough against a pairing of Nicki Pedersen and Hans Andersen. No prisoners taken 

Possibly not just the opposition.......:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

Correct in fact it's nice to have contentious riders to get behind especially when they're as good as Nicki Pedersen. 

One of the Peterborough fans favourites for being nice Ulrich Ostergaard was hardly clean and in control when on the bike.

A rider that was stuck by far too long tbh, yes he was loyal to the club but as previously mentioned, loyalty doesn’t win you meetings. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tellboy said:

Great to see a other top rider and entertainer back in the UK.

I think the signing of Pedersen to Peterborough and Sayfutdinov to Ipswich are probably two of the biggest signings to happen in the the last 10-15 years.Really looking forward to watching them both.

Spot on...

Some true lop level talent now riding over here...

Will reduce a fair few averages of those who have been HL's over the past few years I would think..

Be great to watch Dan, Pedersen, Emil, Doyle, Holder, and Fricke, (and KK if he is up for it on the nights he visits), ride the NSS next season..

Wonder if the PCMM could get them all there? Full house guaranteed I would think...

Could charge £25 a ticket for that...

Good to see some clear demarcation between the leagues again...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, tellboy said:

Great to see a other top rider and entertainer back in the UK.

I think the signing of Pedersen to Peterborough and Sayfutdinov to Ipswich are probably two of the biggest signings to happen in the the last 10-15 years.Really looking forward to watching them both.

Agree to a point. Nicki Pedersen is a nostalgic signing. For me, having Dan Bewley back in the league is a bigger signing. 

Emil is a genuine World Class signing & it's a shame imo Peterborough couldn't get the Lindgren signing over the line. 

14 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Agree to a point. Nicki Pedersen is a nostalgic signing. For me, having Dan Bewley back in the league is a bigger signing. 

Emil is a genuine World Class signing & it's a shame imo Peterborough couldn't get the Lindgren signing over the line. 

I doubt Lindgren was ever going to sign for Peterborough, surely if he rode here again it would be for Wolves.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1