British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Flappy

1 hour ago, hyabb17 said:

Goes to show Buster is a……….

Two sides to every story. Buster gave Holder a job after Poole dumped him because of a high average.. He let Buster down the fans down, his team mates and himself down that night. He didn't give a toss. 

For all we know MT might of agreed with Holder( as i believe he has a connection with him)  without clearing it with the owner . If that is the case then Buster hasn't done nothing wrong. Who would employ a person that acted like Holder did for a second time?. If Buster did agree then said no, then i get why people might be miffed off..

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

Two sides to every story. Buster gave Holder a job after Poole dumped him because of a high average.. He let Buster down the fans down, his team mates and himself down that night. He didn't give a toss. 

For all we know MT might of agreed with Holder( as i believe he has a connection with him)  without clearing it with the owner . If that is the case then Buster hasn't done nothing wrong. Who would employ a person that acted like Holder did?. If Buster did agree then said no, then i get why people might be miffed off..

If it’s all Tomlins money and not busters then I think it’s abit below the belt for him to have the final say, yes he should rightly have input but that’s only too a certain point in my opinion 

1 minute ago, Purplepanthernotred said:

If it’s all Tomlins money and not busters then I think it’s abit below the belt for him to have the final say, yes he should rightly have input but that’s only too a certain point in my opinion 

Well it isn’t because that’s just the way it is. If Buster is the owner it’s his final say it’s as simple as that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Purplepanthernotred said:

I very much doubt if MT is paying for everything, the rent, wages  and everything associated with running the club. You won't see Nichols trying to run the show at Ipswich,  Alex at Lynn or any other sponsor  for that matter. You buy it and do what you like or sponsor the club.

2 hours ago, DutchGrasstrack said:

Buster's right to drop this guy. This is exactly the type of guy you'd have had & would have put your club in the s#!t mid-season. 

Total 'Big Time Charlie'. What a be!!end

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

The team that starts the season will be below, the team that finishes it will depend on performance and the takeover:

it's not a bad team and does look stronger than last season.  Actually think it makes the play offs.

The NP signing will take the heat off of buster for sure and buy them some time to sort everything else out.

Pedersen

Andersen

Basso 

Worrall 

NKI

Cook 

Jenkins 

Edited by Flappy
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Daniel Smith said:

Buster's right to drop this guy. This is exactly the type of guy you'd have had & would have put your club in the s#!t mid-season. 

Total 'Big Time Charlie'. What a be!!end

Can't say I understand your philosophy. If Buster thought Holder would walk out on the club mid-season then why hold talks at all?

• Like 1

Busters had his bacon saved by Nicki P BIG TIME! If it wasn't for Nicki then he'd have some explaining to do because we could've been left way under the limit.

Our 1-7 still challenges for silverware due to the HL trio as well as having a strong No.6 all season, Basso will improve rapidly under the influence of fellow countrymen Nicki & NKI.

I think one of Worrall or Andersen will get sacked early / mid-season if Tomalin completes the takeover.

7 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Can't say I understand your philosophy. If Buster thought Holder would walk out on the club mid-season then why hold talks at all?

Buster might not have. MT could of gone behind Busters back and think he can do as he likes, but  he can't.

Edited by Bald Bloke

10 minutes ago, TTT said:

Busters had his bacon saved by Nicki P BIG TIME! If it wasn't for Nicki then he'd have some explaining to do because we could've been left way under the limit.

Our 1-7 still challenges for silverware due to the HL trio as well as having a strong No.6 all season, Basso will improve rapidly under the influence of fellow countrymen Nicki & NKI.

I think one of Worrall or Andersen will get sacked early / mid-season if Tomalin completes the takeover.

This 

34 minutes ago, Flappy said:

The team that starts the season will be below, the team that finishes it will depend on performance and the takeover:

it's not a bad team and does look stronger than last season.  Actually think it makes the play offs.

The NP signing will take the heat off of buster for sure and buy them some time to sort everything else out.

Pedersen

Andersen

Basso 

Worrall 

NKI

Cook 

Jenkins 

If worrall was at 2 and someone else at 4 we’d of been cooking