British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Flappy

11 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

We could debate for hours - I just remember chatting to a former World No.3 who said they didn't like spending money so would re-use as much as they could, including their van and they never suffered with machine failures etc. any more than anyone else.  Personal choice I guess but if I was a promoter I'd be arguing against costs for new vans and bikes every year :D

Looking forward to the team, and that at Ipswich, being announced in the coming weeks, until then who knows!

We could debate for hours.........           Have done for 218 pages.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JoeW436 said:

Sounds like the arse has fallen out of Swedish speedway yet we still may end up with Worrall and Andersen? Give me strength 

Things have changed pal, pretty sure we will only have 1 of those, think they have found a spanner for tungate but I don’t think we have holder anymore 

24 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

Things have changed pal, pretty sure we will only have 1 of those, think they have found a spanner for tungate but I don’t think we have holder anymore 

What’s the issue with spannering tungate? Do they usually fly their mechanics back and forth or different crew different country?

13 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Just an observation but hasn't Tungate stated that he's not doing UK this year - or at least until some of his European racing calander has reduced?

Yeah I heard that a while back but I’ve also more recently been told he’s looking for a spanner for the uk and that pboro are considering him/have offered him a ride 

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Could finally be an end in sight. Speedway Star article saying remaining three COULD be announced in one go later next week. 

Only one announcement we need now is Buster stepping down and handing over to Tomalin and his team.  

• Like 2

Don’t know how anyone else feels but imo if we had a Superstar like Nicki P then surely you’d announce him in a separate PR?

All three in one go could mean that the final three aren’t anything to get excited about.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TTT said:

Don’t know how anyone else feels but imo if we had a Superstar like Nicki P then surely you’d announce him in a separate PR?

All three in one go could mean that the final three aren’t anything to get excited about.

There will be no superstars fact 

There will be a Chris Holder racesuit doing the rounds as a collectors item :D

• Haha 1