British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Flappy

1 minute ago, Redpanther said:

With everything I’ve seen on here I am placing my bets with us coming under the limit…. With Andersen….. with worral….

surely pedersen for 3.5k a meeting is an offer you can’t turn down, love him or hate him he gets people watching 

Spot on ...and 3.5k is cheap compared to some ....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Redpanther said:

With everything I’ve seen on here I am placing my bets with us coming under the limit…. With Andersen….. with worral….

surely pedersen for 3.5k a meeting is an offer you can’t turn down, love him or hate him he gets people watching 

Surely  if u had signed Nicki ud want to tell everyone ....and it seems Tomalin  has his 1. 7 sorted ....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hamish McRaker said:

Maybe when saying "No.1" he is meaning a rider who won't, at least from the start of season, actually be wearing the No 1 on his back, but whose status in the sport (such as being a former world champion) is of such a level (in his opinion, of course!).

He said proven number 1...sounds like he's  at number  1...may be he thinks that team is good  enough  to win the league....

10 minutes ago, Redpanther said:

Having thought about today's social media NKI reveal. 'Lead by example' could mean that NKI is the captain rather than the No.1

Nicki P, Andersen, Basso, Worrall, NKI, Cook & JJ is the only team that makes sense to me but Gasser is 100% certain on Holder.

I think the club are going to save the best signing till last rather than ending the lengthy 2023 team building process on a whimper.

So if Chris Holder isn't one of the next two announced then don't rule out Nicki Pedersen being the last announced rider for 2023.

9 minutes ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

He's expensive .....and take him away from B.V isnt that good...

I agree, Very expensive for an average return.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TTT said:

I wouldn't shift Worrall out personally, I'm all for Worrall signing as I think it's a shrewd move tbh.

Only Prem track Richie is rubbish on is Belle Vue imo other than the NSS he's pretty reliable everywhere else and he rarely let's his team down imo.

Yeah ....i agree...reliable like his brother ...

2 minutes ago, TTT said:

Having thought about today's social media NKI reveal. 'Lead by example' could mean that NKI is the captain rather than the No.1

Nicki P, Andersen, Basso, Worrall, NKI, Cook & JJ is the only team that makes sense to me but Gasser is 100% certain on Holder.

I think the club are going to save the best signing till last rather than ending the lengthy 2023 team building process on a whimper.

So if Chris Holder isn't one of the next two announced then don't rule out Nicki Pedersen being the last announced rider for 2023.

And also when he's  at the back gives up easily ...

8 minutes ago, TTT said:

Nicki would be a good capture...Still wants to win every heat ....good to watch....

Dont really get this Pedersen want 3.5k a meeting talk. Dont riders still get paid per point? Or is it pay working out to 3.5k if he was to get a max? 

U wouldnt pay a rider 3.5k if he was poor and only scoring say 5points

Edited by cambpanther

7 minutes ago, cambpanther said:

Dont really get this Pedersen want 3.5k a meeting talk. Dont riders still get paid per point? Or is it pay working out to 3.5k if he was to get a max? 

Many, if not all top rider's demand per meeting these days. £3.5k is a bargain for Nicki P

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cambpanther said:

The name draws the crowd in....They would want that sum even if they didnt score many ..Thats cheap if thats true compared to some ...