British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Flappy

If Andersen inevitably gets announced the our 1-7 won't even win 25% of it's fixtures next season.

In NFL terms our league season has a ceiling of W4-L20 and that's with luck falling our way.

Other than Wolves at Home, I honestly don't see where we could pick up a win.

Edited by TTT

30 minutes ago, Gasser90 said:

That’s exactly how we line up like I’ve said all along, tomalin genuinely thinks it’s a brilliant team, personally I do t class NKI as a “world class signing” which is what tomalin commented on the Facebook post 

Sounds like he does...i think the same ...Dont class NKI as s world clasd signing ..what he thinks is a brilliant  team differs to what others think ....

12 minutes ago, TTT said:

If Andersen inevitably gets announced the our 1-7 won't even win 25% of it's fixtures next season.

In NFL terms our league season has a ceiling of W4-L20 and that's with luck falling our way.

So u dont rate Wolves team ????

Just now, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

So u dont rate Wolves team ????

They just have a patchy record around our place (2022 excluded) to a point where I'd fancy our top end to win enough Heats to beat Wolves twice at Home.

Wolves will obliterate us twice around Monmore though.

34 minutes ago, TTT said:

You’ll still win home meetings even if the team you don’t want is named. All you have to do is keep in touch with 4th spot and wait until more riders make themselves available which they undoubtedly will. The removal of the transfer “window” makes things easier as well. More than one way to skin a cat as the saying goes!

2 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

You’ll still win home meetings even if the team you don’t want is named. All you have to do is keep in touch with 4th spot and wait until more riders make themselves available which they undoubtedly will. The removal of the transfer “window” makes things easier as well. More than one way to skin a cat as the saying goes!

There's no excuses in being 2.32 under the limit if it does happen. 

We had the riders to put a title challenging team on track 

6 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Thing is Andersen won't be getting sacked even if his average drops to 3.00.

If he's managed to get a job when we've got over 7.00 points left then it basically says that Hans Andersen is bulletproof no matter how bad he gets, Everyone else in the side is a decent / good signing imo.

I cant see us beating BV, Leicester or Sheffield at Home for certain if Andersen's in the side, If you get Emil then that's another two losses at Home, Very tough ask to hit the 46 points on the road to anyone with a team that's 2.30 under the limit imo.

12 minutes ago, TTT said:

Thing is Andersen won't be getting sacked even if his average drops to 3.00.

If he's managed to get a job when we've got over 7.00 points left then it basically says that Hans Andersen is bulletproof no matter how bad he gets, Everyone else in the side is a decent / good signing imo.

I cant see us beating BV, Leicester or Sheffield at Home for certain if Andersen's in the side, If you get Emil then that's another two losses at Home, Very tough ask to hit the 46 points on the road to anyone with a team that's 2.30 under the limit imo.

Its an ok side...but thats about it...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, TTT said:

They just have a patchy record around our place (2022 excluded) to a point where I'd fancy our top end to win enough Heats to beat Wolves twice at Home.

Wolves will obliterate us twice around Monmore though.

Most people think Wolves will be at the bottom ....Think they are dark horses..Depends on certain riders uping there game ..

34 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Get to the play offs .Then anythink can happen...

10 minutes ago, Pauldoveyspeedway said:

Most people think Wolves will be at the bottom ....Think they are dark horses..Depends on certain riders uping there game ..

Panthers 100% bottom if it's Andersen instead of Tungate.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TTT said:

Panthers 100% bottom if it's Andersen instead of Tungate.

The riders have been about ...Just left it late when most teams have been sorted ...Alot of Poles Danes and Swedes dont want to ride in this country like they did years ago ....to much expense  with travelling..bikes etc...We need to draw more quality into the league ...

7 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

It doesn't look the strongest team on paper,,, but neither did your team 2 years ago,,, and look what happened. 

Ours last season was laughed at by most on here as well and we were over 2 points under the limit and only just missed out on finishing top of the table in the very last fixture at Sheffield. The majority of people’s predictions on here are pretty crap let’s have it right :D

2 hours ago, Flappy said:

Hans Andersen should be nowhere near the team. 

If we line up it's quite frankly pathetic and weaker than last season. 

NKI 

Andersen

Basso 

Worrall

Holder 

Cook 

Jenkins 

Win a few at home but not pulling up any trees.

Would MPT at 4 and worrall at 2 of fit?