British Speedway Forum

Peterborough Panthers 2023

Flappy

3 hours ago, Aries said:

Whose time have I “wasted” here? And where have I tried “to be clever”? I’ve don’t nothing of the sort so get off your high horse ffs. You say you never mentioned anything about decline and no you didn’t say the actual word, so what did you mean by “another year older” if you didn’t mean declining? Everybody is another year older in 12 months that’s generally how it works! No need to be an arse. 

Think I know who’s being the arse here!!!

Just to gauge the fans. Has MT done any good acting before he owns it, Or as Buster stood by his morals as he is entitled and signed a better rider than Folder..

People wanting the 21 title winner out because theres a so called money man on the scene. Any credit to Buster ??

Edited by Bald Bloke

1 hour ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Fun fact, Nicki Pedersen has more world titles than the rest of the league combined.

Doyle has one.

Sayfutdinov has two u21 titles,Fricke,KK and Lidsey one each.

Riss has two Longtrack titles.All World titles in their own right.You may have to rephrase what you said:D

27 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Just to gauge the fans. Has MT done any good acting before he owns it, Or as Buster stood by his morals as he is entitled and signed a better rider than Folder..

People wanting the 21 title winner out because theres a so called money man on the scene. Any credit to Buster ??

Oh hi there Buster! Made any new grudges lately :D

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

I think its probably time to move on from the Holder thing, he's had his say and P'boro have signed someone else :)

Agreed. Yesterday's news/chip paper. Nothing is going to change and Peterborough have their 7. Move on!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Oh hi there Buster! Made any new grudges lately :D

Deffo not Buster, Lisa. It's just people are quick to blame him for the Holder thing. I think it might well have been MT in the wrong there. Jumping the gun.

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

At least I can debate without resorting to calling people names :t:

The little video wound me up. I had a few:drink:watching the football which didn't help :t:

• Like 2

Surprisingly eloquent statement by Buster Chapman following the Pedersen signing! Anyway, whether his own words or someone else's, it could have been taken as a critique of Holder by his extolling Pedersen's virtues, plus sending out the clear message, "I'm the boss around here". 

On 3/1/2023 at 10:43 AM, mikebv said:

And Emil will defeat Doyle a fair few times too when they are together...

Maybe, but that will not affect JD’s average as  bonus points are included in the calculation. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Flappy said:

Darts is the forums favourite sport also 

I see you got quoted in the star this week flappy.

Peterborough mentioned a long running saga over winter, often played out via rumours and semi informed leaks on social media.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Deffo not Buster, Lisa. It's just people are quick to blame him for the Holder thing. I think it might well have been MT in the wrong there. Jumping the gun.

The little video wound me up. I had a few:drink:watching the football which didn't help :t:

Ha, maybe I should have had a few when watching Southampton last night. But apparently I somehow managed to get through that sober! Not sure how :cry:;)

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Hamish McRaker said:

Surprisingly eloquent statement by Buster Chapman following the Pedersen signing! Anyway, whether his own words or someone else's, it could have been taken as a critique of Holder by his extolling Pedersen's virtues, plus sending out the clear message, "I'm the boss around here". 

Hmmm.....

So much to reply to BUT @Bagpuss will start impersonating Elsa soon, so I'll keep quiet....

....for now!! :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bigcatdiary said:

I see you got quoted in the star this week flappy.

Peterborough mentioned a long running saga over winter, often played out via rumours and semi informed leaks on social media.

He / She totally ignored your point regarding throwing enough darts. Nothing regarding the numerous misses.