British Speedway Forum

Who's going to Prague?

Haven't sorted any currency yet (this trip's kind of crept up on us all of a sudden), I take it, it's quite easy to exchange sterling in Prague at reasonable exchange rates.

Not taking anything which will make me recognisable, as I plan to get completely trollied, so the less people who know me the better!  :D

Wackie,

You do shock me with your comments about getting trollied - I always understood you were a sensible sort B)

As for currency, I've always found using ATMs the easiest and there are a few at the airport.

You should introduce yourself at Smallmead one of these days. If you know Big H ask him to point me out to you.

Rico :rolleyes:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JY2003
should be a few riders on our flight.mates got same flight last year and saw loramski.

Oh......if Loramski is on their then youll have to hold my Mum back....shes in loveeeeeee with him(Dont tell her i told you, haha)

Guest JY2003
ok,i wont,also i think either r.sullivan or lea adams,was on it as well.i was on the 7am flight last and year before and saw no one,only clods,must dash as of to reading.

7am :o ....Are you crazy??My eyes dont see 7am...haha! Ohhhhhhhh........Ryan Sullivan....Yes please!I want Nicki Pedersen on our flight though....we could pray for him :D !Theyre will be loadsa Speedway fans on our flight ey beercellar?? :lol:

Wackie,

You do shock me with your comments about getting trollied - I always understood you were a sensible sort B)

I'll take my blanket, fold up chair and flask to help maintain my sensible image, should be fine as long as no-one try's talking to me. :blink:

I'll take my blanket, fold up chair and flask to help maintain my sensible image, should be fine as long as no-one try's talking to me. :blink:

That's more like it :D

Can't have you enjoying yourself.

Guest JY2003

Ive packed everything but the kitchen sink in my suit case :lol: ........I cant wait! Ive got the Danish flag, British one, Eastbourne one, My funny elphant hat.....!Oh....clean clothes.....programme board......flannal etc!Do you think i need anything else? ;):unsure:

we re ng thursday afternoon as well,your right the polish fans do no how to celabrate,go to the practice the day before and see how many are camping next to the stadium

And this time it's gonna be the same :wink:

Only the weather isn't so sure :unsure:

And many of us (polish fans) are going to the Wroclaw next day (Sunday), becouse of the top elite league meeting: WTS Wroclaw vs. Unia Tarnow. Unia is unbeaten so far (12 points after 6 meetings) and it's a leader of the league, and WTS is second placed (10 pts. after 6 meetings). So it's gonna be quite interesting Sunday's afternoon.

WTS line-up: Hancock, Drabik, Hampel, Slabon, Gapinski, Miskowiak, Swiderski

Unia line-up: Rickardsson, Tomasz Gollob, Jacek Gollob, Burza, G.Rempala, M.Rempala, Kolodziej (Jacek Gollob is out for about a month after his collision in Sweden last week, so he's gonna be replaced).

So:

- 4 GP riders ;) ,

- Wild Card rider for Wroclaw (Drabik),

- 3 best U-21 riders in Poland nowadays (Miskowiak, M.Rempala, Kolodziej - they have the highest U-21 CMA's after 6 meetings).

Consider this ;)

Edited by Champion

Guest JY2003
im debating taking my scotty banner - dont want to jinx things by taking it and then him not riding (gutted :sad: )

Im taking mine....if he is riding and you havent got yours then come and find us on the 3rd bend

Anyone flying out from Stansted on Friday?

0620 Saturday morning from Stansted for my sins - why oh why :o

Anyone else suffering that flight ?

ps You might not want to admit to the above as I'm flying out alone (meeting friends out there) and likely to be a little tipsy thanks to my 'love' of flying and lack of sleep.