British Speedway Forum

Swedish GP Malilla Saturday September 17th

10 hours ago, Fullmax said:

Our first visit to Malila for the Swedish GP. Really looking forward to it. What's the Stadium like ? Doesn't look the best but how does the track and racing compare to other GP venues. Just hoping it's not raining !

It’s the only current league club i have been to as Gothenburg and Stockholm are the others. It’s a big sports complex right in the middle of a wood, down a long windy track.there have been some terrific GP’s there in the past.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, krompa said:

Mads Hansen now replaces Miskowiak. Weird. Hand injury reported. No idea where and when Misiek got that hand injured and he is in tonight's Lejonen lineup. Time will tell. 

He was involved in the crash with Jamrog last week,maybe after effects.Looked a nasty fall for him but he continued in the meeting.

Edited by Fromafar

5 hours ago, Noelinho said:

It's on the Eurosport app/Discovery+, if you subscribe.

Thanks, but I think both of those require a subscription to the Sport bit? I have Eurosport on my Sky package and watch the GP's on that, but frustratingly the SGP2 and the practice are not included on the normal Eurosport channel. I downloaded Discovery+ which is free for a year if you are a Sky customer, but the Sport bit costs extra. The same with the Eurosport app, I think that coverage also costs extra which I can't really justify.

Discovery+ (inc sports) may still do a free month trial. If you signed up today for a trial you will get tonight’s Mallila GP, tomorrow's British Championship, the final GP inTorun in two weeks time, plus any other speedway they doing ie Premier League within the time period. 
Gives you a chance to see the quality etc for free, maybe you decide to pay for a 12 month viewing contract (currently £60pa, sometimes offers on) sometime before next years racing starts.