British Speedway Forum

BHM 29.08 Aces v Wolves [12:00] Wolves v Aces [20:00 on EuroSport]

4 minutes ago, MattB said:

Riders were ordered off the track, yet Zagar chose to ignore the order and have a five minute private gardening session......

There weren’t ordered were requested and what’s the rule against that? 

Just now, Rob B said:

But what is against the rules is the illegal track doctoring Wolves  did only grading gate 1 heavily.

Perhaps making a point as Zagar had spent ages working on that gate.  Was surprised by that though.  Referee ought to pull both up over it tbf.

Will probably pull Porky as well for using a rather naughty word over the tannoy!

2 minutes ago, Rob B said:

But what is against the rules is the illegal track doctoring Wolves  did only grading gate 1 heavily.

They asked Lemon about it on tv but he was fairly non-committal about what he'd said to the ref.  Am assuming you're trackside and weren't aware of that.

Is it still on? 

Waiting for heat 11 finally beat me....

Even seeing and hearing from the Aces new signing Norick Blumrick couldn't see me through....

I wonder if the Aces have cheated by signing young Master Blumrick after the transfer deadline? :D

5 minutes ago, mikebv said:

Is it still on? 

Waiting for heat 11 finally beat me....

Even seeing and hearing from the Aces new signing Norick Blumrick couldn't see me through....

I wonder if the Aces have cheated by signing young Master Blumrick after the transfer deadline? :D

A certain Mr Dan Bewley has now become available again... i wonder if with the Aces injury problems and in the best interests of the sport he could make a Woffinden style play off return?

• Haha 2

Kurtz rode well, Wright was riding well, Zagar had a moment early on, Fricke had a few moments and that's your lot from the Aces. Blodorn I can forgive he doesn't ride tracks such as Monmore often but Etheridge & Brennan were equally awful.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Panthers99 said:

Assume because it's an existing injury for Wright,BV can't do anything in 14?

Two problems:

• Wright had already had 3 of his 4 programmed rides and IRR only available if two of more rides missed
  • The only rider who could have an IRR ride (as distinct from a  normal reserve sub) was Tom Brennan who had already withdrawn.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ytsejam said:

Spot on…..perfect summation of his whole career tonight!!

Yep agree,but Wolves track grading after he spent soooooooo much time working /gardening on his gate position clearly got into his head.The tapes were down as well when Zagar was working on his start position,so SOMEONE CLEARLY TOLD THE REF TO RELEACE THEM IN ORDER TO DO TRACK WORK!!WHO?!!!