British Speedway Forum

Championship League Riders' Championship at Poole

15 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Not sure about that. Was interviewed on stream not long after and definitely annoyed that he got excluded and said himself he didn't think he touched him. 

So you're both wrong :D

19 hours ago, lewy said:

I spoke to a rider in the same race and he said it was a reckless move and dangerous, if he came off the throttle he would of straightened up and gone through the fence. Anyone who knows anything about speedway would agree. Why try to defend the indefensible? I know you like a wind up but that could of been alot more serious!

You've said it, constantly on the wind up, then when someone disagrees the Poole mafia says he's got a bite lol

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, paulboy said:

You've said it, constantly on the wind up, then when someone disagrees the Poole mafia says he's got a bite lol

classic bully boy small IQ mentality; narcissistic...

always claiming he's spoken to someone, qoutes an all, delusional

bullies don't like it back, can't handle it 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, poole keith said:

does anyone know what happened in tom brennans fall? my first thought was something gave way on the front end but it was wheeled back to the pits? looked awkward certainly would have surprised him ,glad he was fine

People around me were saying that possibly a chain had snapped? Dunno, not heard or read anything definite.

• Thanks 1