British Speedway Forum

Aces v Panthers 25/7 League B

11 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

4 hours till start time and I usually start clock watching on a Monday but not today. Just can’t get excited for it. 

you know what. All these years I’ve been after some 60-30 wins. (We never get) and now we have them I want a good old 46-44 

I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m just an old grumpy man that’s never happy :)

You've let yourself down badly.:D

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, PhilTheAce said:

4 hours till start time and I usually start clock watching on a Monday but not today. Just can’t get excited for it. 

you know what. All these years I’ve been after some 60-30 wins. (We never get) and now we have them I want a good old 46-44 

I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m just an old grumpy man that’s never happy :)

It won't be 60-30 tonight, 55-35 maybe!

12 minutes ago, paul84 said:

On way to Manchester now how’s the weather looking ? 

At the moment quite bright, we have had showers earlier, but the track usually drains well. Forecast has a possibility of a few showers later. They will need to get the meeting run with no faffing about.

Looking forward to it, Harris should provide some entertainment and have not seen Basso so another rider to look out for.

1 hour ago, PhilTheAce said:

It will be a great meeting now you are expecting the worst..

And Bomber by himself is always worth a few stand out moments. .

And it's obviously one of the few occasions anyone will get to see him ride anywhere in the UK this season...:D

I won £60 on Drabiik scoring over seven yesterday so contemplated giving it to the Aces...

But. On reflection  Getting a take away (on a Monday:o) instead...:D

Enjoy your evening...

Happiness is 46-44....

Edit. Just noticed that Woves v Stars is the TV meeting.. 

Where's that 192 Bus timetable,...:D

Edited by mikebv

4 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

Complete disgrace. Buster Chapman should refund tickets and petrol for fans who travelled.

Didn't think you had petrol in pedal karts.

5 minutes ago, BassoRacingFan said:

• Haha 1