British Speedway Forum

Poole vs Scunthorpe 20th July (Champ)

10 minutes ago, Andrew2021 said:

Hi. Anyone on here or of the NID lot possibly have a copy of the Berwick v Poole meeting programme and could send me a front cover pic or scan of it. Thanks. 

Btw .. same for Plymouth v Poole Jubilee League meeting. 

Thanks

If you struggle with the Berwick one, there is a BV fan who went that I can ask. 

2 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

If you struggle with the Berwick one, there is a BV fan who went that I can ask. 

i was there and got an insert no official Berwick v Poole proggie

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Andrew2021 said:

Hi. Anyone on here or of the NID lot possibly have a copy of the Berwick v Poole meeting programme and could send me a front cover pic or scan of it. Thanks. 

Btw .. same for Plymouth v Poole Jubilee League meeting. 

Thanks

Not sure if I'm a NID or not as I stood with them at Plymouth, Oxford & Edinburgh. Went to the Berwick but they were on the back straight. Anyways I av the said programme.

Tad late for me now to be scanning but if by the end of the week is ok then pm me if you still need it.

Cheers :t:

Edited by Turnip

Getting National Express from up ere to this meeting, 345am departure from Nottingham & changing in London.

Arrive Pirate Land midday.

Will need plenty of caffeine upon arrival :t:

Edited by Turnip

Sat on the next National Express which departs from London Victoria @ 930 direct to Poole Hope this bus hasn't got the air con set to Freeze! Had a Touch Of Frost on the last bus! 

Not sure lynx deodorant will be much use as an anti- freeze! :lol:

Shud be in Poole about 1229.

And to think I cud've been in New York by now,! 

Hey well, rather be doon Wimborne Road :D

Edited by Turnip

This liddle Turnip just landed onto Pirate Land!

An epic 11hr 30min journey by bus, including time waiting for the connecting buses!

Didn't seem too bad apart from the first National Express where the driver seemed to want to Freeze everyone's congicles! :lol:

As it happens it's a good job I hadn't planned to travel by train today because of the heat of yesterday still causing disruption! 

Edited by Turnip

With most of the Scunthorpe riders not ridden since 3rd July, rustiness & lack of confidence/ability on a technical track, I can not se further than a good tonking about 62-28 with Dougy getting about 12-13 from 7 rides.

10 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

With most of the Scunthorpe riders not ridden since 3rd July, rustiness & lack of confidence/ability on a technical track, I can not se further than a good tonking about 62-28 with Dougy getting about 12-13 from 7 rides.

Not so sure about a technical track at the moment since all the waves were taken out.

Home advantage as disappeared of late which is partly to blame for the inconsistencies within the team. 

But we showed against wee Glasgee that we are back!  :t:

21 minutes ago, IronScorpion said:

Kennedy should be okay at reserve?