British Speedway Forum

Poole vs Scunthorpe 20th July (Champ)

4 hours ago, HGould said:

nice to see the gating tart Lawson making a pass without maiming someone, shame it needed a broken steel shoe for James Wright though, lovely inside move from Edwards to fly past Cook, that must have bought the house down. :t:

Other than him not being a gating tart and not maiming anyone to my knowledge that's a great post.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HGould said:

nice to see the gating tart Lawson making a pass without maiming someone, shame it needed a broken steel shoe for James Wright though, lovely inside move from Edwards to fly past Cook, that must have bought the house down. :t:

Easy to do when Cook's bike packed up on the final 4th bend!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had a chat with Richard Lawson before the meeting. I mentioned the Palm Toft incident and he said he never touched him and the throttle goes both ways. Lawson said he made a similar undercut move on Chris Harris in heat 15 against Berwick and Harris came off the throttle, and cut back underneath. They shook hands after the race. With Palm Toft his girlfriend completely lost it and tried to attack Lawson. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I had a chat with Richard Lawson before the meeting. I mentioned the Palm Toft incident and he said he never touched him and the throttle goes both ways. Lawson said he made a similar undercut move on Chris Harris in heat 15 against Berwick and Harris came off the throttle, and cut back underneath. They shook hands after the race. With Palm Toft his girlfriend completely lost it and tried to attack Lawson. 

We all know he was bang offside that’s why you’re still trying to justify it weeks after the event.