British Speedway Forum

Plymouth v Poole; Jubilee League; Tues 19th July

As long as not a massive thunderstorm should be good for the track. Reading an article in the Plymouth press about the kids breaking in and destroying equipment, hopefully they get caught or there is some way of preventing them getting in to the stadium. 

Also near the end of the article it said about Gilkes hopefully coming back at the end of August :t:

Edited by lisa-colette
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

As long as not a massive thunderstorm should be good for the track. Reading an article in the Plymouth press about the kids breaking in and destroying equipment, hopefully they get caught or there is some way of preventing them getting in to the stadium. 

Also near the end of the article it said about Gilkes hopefully coming back at the end of August :t:

Good article in the local rag but may be someone should alert their switcboard about a swarm of bum orifices about to call them in disgust!

They spelt Ablitt wrong :o (they have bb)

Edited by HGould
spello (lol)

1 hour ago, HGould said:

Good article in the local rag but may be someone should alert their switcboard about a swarm of bum orifices about to call them in disgust!

I don't know , the standards in Plymouth have dropped and you can't spell switchboard, i think a couple of days in the stocks would be appropriate!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HGould said:

I do love a bit of b&b in the West Country!!

PS. Stream purchased.

Edited by Skidder1

29 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I do love a bit of b&b in the West Country!!

PS. Stream purchased.

Quick question, last time I  purchased the stream it was almost unwatchable with constant buffering, i am aware it could be my 20 year old lap top but when I watched the pairs on BSN it was fine. I tried all the different options on the screen, any ideas?

23 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Quick question, last time I  purchased the stream it was almost unwatchable with constant buffering, i am aware it could be my 20 year old lap top but when I watched the pairs on BSN it was fine. I tried all the different options on the screen, any ideas?

Get a new laptop :t:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Never had a problem with any clubs stream tbh! I have more problems with buffering on the BSN one. But I do watch it on my phone as if I need to do something it is easier to still watch it and multitask at the same time lol.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Switch yer laptop off n on again?! :lol:

Failing that go to yer nearest babbling brook & watch that live instead! :lol:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Never had a problem with any clubs stream tbh! I have more problems with buffering on the BSN one. But I do watch it on my phone as if I need to do something it is easier to still watch it and multitask at the same time lol.

Well I will see how tonights goes . BSN last night wasn't a problem, have had issues with the Eurosport stream as well so maybe a new laptop is the way forward.

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Well I will see how tonights goes . BSN last night wasn't a problem, have had issues with the Eurosport stream as well so maybe a new laptop is the way forward.

Faster internet needed? Are u with clockwork Orange?! :rofl:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

It is a fairly new tv and it is a Samsung but not smart.

Shame, the key is a fast internet connection and a good devise to work it of, I'm lucky to live in a city with a fast broadband speed..