British Speedway Forum

Plymouth v Poole; Jubilee League; Tues 19th July

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Who does your website? Surely one of the things they should get correct is the spelling of the riders names! How long has Hans Andersen been spelt Hans Anderson!!

It's like Arkwright's store, "You don't spell special with an O" in reference to the painted advert in the window :rofl:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Who does your website? Surely one of the things they should get correct is the spelling of the riders names! How long has Hans Andersen been spelt Hans Anderson!!

Probably need to tern there productive next off 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lewy said:

In the grand scheme of things does it really matter,I'm sure you knew who they were referring to.

It would matter to Hans if he ever looked at your website.  I think it is very unprofessional. Not that much in speedway could be considered professional!!

Edited by foreverblue
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, foreverblue said:

It would matter to Hans if he ever looked at your website.  I think it is very unprofessional. Not that much in speedway could be considered professional!!

If riders start looking at club websites Richard Lawson may well refuse future guest requests from Plymouth!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, foreverblue said:

But Mr Shovler spells it this way on this thread so as hes always correct in everything he says it must be son not sen, 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

But Mr Shovler spells it this way on this thread so as hes always correct in everything he says it must be son not sen, 

I think it's "sun".

But I need to get my coat :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, scoobydoo said:

LOL! That was a cut and paste from the official Plymouth website! They can’t spell their own riders name correctly! Hilarious!