British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue v Kings Lynn Euroflop 11 July

1 minute ago, nw42 said:

Why a waste, the racing is fine, scoreline not so but who cares.

Had one good race. But the scoreline is a complete joke and makes a mockery of a six team league. All 6 teams should be much better balanced. And BV are not even the best team in the league. 

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Had one good race. But the scoreline is a complete joke and makes a mockery of a six team league. All 6 teams should be much better balanced. And BV are not even the best team in the league. 

Top of the league,so best at the moment.Can't believe we beat them easy at home:blink:

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I assume you think Sheffield are? Score was that different when they were the visitors last week. Personally I'd be very happy if Eurosport don't televise another league match from the NSS all season!

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I'd say 2 decent races, out of 4 that's not bad going and it's better than the dross we watched from both Edinburgh and Berwick last week, surely you agree with that.

Edited by nw42

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

You’d rather close score and all from the gate then?

Heat 2 gone from 3-3 to 5-1 on last lap.
Heat 4 gone from 3-3 to 5-1 on last lap. 

1 minute ago, tellboy said:

I'm on my 5th bottle:D

Watching a bit of womens football before the next 5-1 against us.

Penalty to England:t:

Watched a bit of this womens football. Standard is very poor. Football doesn’t live up to the BBC hype sorry to say. 

• Like 1

Anybody know why KL riders keep curb crawling when the dirt is out wide.

Not even cracking riding from the BV riders anymore. KL boys are just gifting them points now by allowing the BV riders to pass them with ease on the dirt line while the KL riders hug the curb.

4 minutes ago, Rob B said:

You’d rather close score and all from the gate then?

Heat 2 gone from 3-3 to 5-1 on last lap.
Heat 4 gone from 3-3 to 5-1 on last lap. 

Heat 4 was over the top riding from Kurtz who could have caused an injury. Bashing riders out is not part of racing.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1