British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue v Kings Lynn Euroflop 11 July

What a ride by Josh Pickering.

Learnt from his ride where Brady rode the boards to beat him and then Picko decided to adopt the same racing line used by Brady for his remaining heats. Intelligent stuff from the young Aussie.

Edited by TTT

2 minutes ago, klstarsfan said:

The way things are going there will be no KL next year. Why cant they see they are killing it??? 
first year (covid apart) i have not been interested in going, how many are now feeling the same?

You are miles away

6 minutes ago, eric i said:

I thought that was an excellent meeting in terms of racing, the best tv meeting for a long time.

Totally agree - normally on tv meetings I’ve switched channels by heat 8 tonight I watched to the end brilliant racing poor result obviously for the Stars but the racing was the winner tonight.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Haza said:

Really Lol lol lol 

Yes,yes and yes.

Seems so much better when you have a crowd.Can't believe i bumped into the barman from the 90's when Henka and Dennis were riding yesterday and he thought the racing was good.But as he said always remember Henka and Dennis  coming in for zambucas etc after a meeting that's what you remember the crowds the booze  the atmosphre etc..King's lynn has never never up to the scratch of Belle Vue of the modern day.

• Sad 1