British Speedway Forum

Belle Vue v Kings Lynn Euroflop 11 July

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Glad to see Bewley looking recovered after that horrific crash just over a week ago. Lucky boy.

What time do they open the gates? Getting close to start time! 

Could set the clock by you with your snide comments.  Tell you what though, I'd much rather watch racing from Belle Vue than any other track in Britain and so would you if you're honest about it.  Bigger crowds don't produce good speedway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nw42 said:

Could set the clock by you with your snide comments.  Tell you what though, I'd much rather watch racing from Belle Vue than any other track in Britain and so would you if you're honest about it.  Bigger crowds don't produce good speedway.

Typical SS i'm afraid.

6 minutes ago, nw42 said:

It was just a bit of ribbing don’t be so touchy. Yes BV the best place to watch speedway in the U.K. just a shame not many Mancs know about it.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 2

Could be a win by 40+ here.

BV are winning the league like I said as soon as Zagar was signed. Not even Lemon can mess this one up. You could even bring in Sam Ermolenko as well and even he would guide this team to the title without breaking sweat.

1 minute ago, therefused said:

We are worse than I even expected, need a change in promotion if you ask me going backwards every year with no ambition 

Think we should start a vote of no confidence in Dale Allitt.

Just now, Steve Shovlar said:

Kurtz knocking Lawson out there. Bit of dirty riding. This is a ridiculous waste of a live meeting.

But what he did to Palm Toft was ok you said, can give it out but can’t take it 

Just now, Rob B said:

Lawson throwing his dummy out like Holder last week giving fans the finger. Not shown on TV.

Hardly a surprise considering Richard had to look at your face after the race. :D