British Speedway Forum

BERWICK v POOLE July 9th 7.30pm

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Bombers clutch went. However Bomber got lucky as on first running Bomber was completely out of it first bend. Also, Danny had puncture last bend.

Would have passed them anyway. King lucky not to touch tapes.

WOT A FANTASTIC MEETING! :t:

Credit to both sides for entertaining us!

Special thanks to Bomber, he's a Pirate at heart! :D

Had a good chat with Nathan & his dad come mechanic prior to the meeting as well :)

2 points in the bag :t:

C'MON THE PIRATES :t:

2 minutes ago, Mike0310 said:

Fair play to Poole after last night,good result in my eyes but even the blinkered few Poole fans (mr shovlar) must be seriously concerned by Zach cooks form.

Not blinkered at all. Say it as I see it.  Zack Cook is in poor form. Havvy made a blunder leaving Ablitt to heat 14 when we were always likely to be 5-1’d. Swap the reserves around imo.

Bit of a snorefest compared to what just watched at ashfield today but again competitive meeting kept it interesting. Fair play to Poole fighting back from an early deficit, probably the fair result. 

Can't imagine Poole aren't looking at potential sighing options, I'd have thought had this marked down as 2 wins this weekend