British Speedway Forum

Brummies v Gladiators 15/06

All being well should be making my first trip to Perry Barr tomorrow.  Ricky Wells & Josh Pickering guest for the home team one for Auty (injured?) and one for Vissing (Danish clash?).  Scott Nichoils guests for the visitors (in place of?)

BIRMINGHAM: Ricky Wells, Stefan Nielsen, Justin Sedgmen, Ashley Morris, Josh Pickering, James Shanes, James Pearson.

PLYMOUTH: Scott Nicholls, Alfie Bowtell, Ben Barker, Michael Palm Toft, Hans Andersen, Ben Morley, Connor Coles.

1 minute ago, Col said:

All being well should be making my first trip to Perry Barr tomorrow.  Ricky Wells & Josh Pickering guest for the home team one for Auty (injured?) and one for Vissing (Danish clash?).  Scott Nichoils guests for the visitors (in place of?)

In place of the very invisible man.

I assume Nicholls guests for Kennett, who is listed as Plymouth #1 on British Speedway GSAs.  I though Kennett retired when Eastbourne sadly closed last season?

Isn't it odd that MPT is a second string for Plymouth in the championship but #1 for Peterborough in the Premiership.  Do the Premiership tracks suit him more?  Does Pickering average less than Wells?

1 hour ago, Col said:

Isn't it odd that MPT is a second string for Plymouth in the championship but #1 for Peterborough in the Premiership.  Do the Premiership tracks suit him more?  Does Pickering average less than Wells?

Pickering has a higher average than Wells, but Birmingham could choose either rider to replace Vissing or Auty!

8 minutes ago, szkocjasid said:

Pickering has a higher average than Wells, but Birmingham could choose either rider to replace Vissing or Auty!

How odd!

10 hours ago, Col said:

in a word,  yes 

• Like 1

Definitely an ongoing situation where both sides are much better on paper with there 'number ones' missing and even more so for Brummies 'losing' Auty and able to replace with Pickering Anson a regular basis Howarth....ludicrous.....although they are still pretty poor Sedgman aside 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hagonshocker said:

Definitely an ongoing situation where both sides are much better on paper with there 'number ones' missing and even more so for Brummies 'losing' Auty and able to replace with Pickering Anson a regular basis Howarth....ludicrous.....although they are still pretty poor Sedgman aside 

Bit unfair on Nielsen, he's the stand out rider for me this season. Sedgemen appears to be ok if he makes the gate.

1 hour ago, HGould said:

I'm unusually optimistic. 

I think it's the strongest team we've put out all season. 

51 - 39 Brummies 

Given Plymouth's win at fortress Scunthorpe and only losing by 7 at Leicester, I admire your optimism.

2 hours ago, HGould said:

51 - 39 Brummies 

1 hour ago, arnieg said:

Given Plymouth's win at fortress Scunthorpe and only losing by 7 at Leicester, I admire your optimism.

2 hours ago, HGould said:

51 - 39 Brummies 

Deluded if you think you will beat us by 12