British Speedway Forum

Why does everybody hate Poole?

2 hours ago, Turnip said:

I had a Wolves fan shout & scream sum very colourful language at me at Monmore when he shared his thoughts about Poole after Freddie Lindgren had been passed. 

Needless to say after this chap's second outburst of beeps the stewards came over & shared their thoughts with him!

Yes, the Pirates won there that evening ahhhhhh bisto! :D

p.s I av no dislike of Wolves because of this, just the one odd ball who thought he was setting a fine example in front of his young son.

Yeah a few Wolves fans are like that there. Thing is I will cheer for Poole riders during a race, they don't like it! Either get told we're s### when we were winning at the time or that we were cheats! lol. Well no need to worry about that now in different league!

11 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Yeah a few Wolves fans are like that there. Thing is I will cheer for Poole riders during a race, they don't like it! Either get told we're s### when we were winning at the time or that we were cheats! lol. Well no need to worry about that now in different league!

Well we always were and are in a different league to Wolves!.......oh I am nawty! :rofl:

..........apart from when Lindback was a no show in the 2nd leg of a play off semi there!  :nono:

Edited by Turnip

On 6/6/2022 at 7:02 PM, lisa-colette said:

I used to go to Wolves quite often when Oxford were the visitors and a section of their fans were somewhat aggressive but I guess that most teams had/have their demonic element but at Wolves it was more obvious in my experience...as for Cradley!

Edited by steve roberts

On 6/6/2022 at 3:26 PM, lisa-colette said:

Go on then!! I'm not really up to date on the reasons why Glasgow are hated! 

Flash the cash Glasgow,  by the bitter and jealous is a good place to start 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, steve roberts said:

I used to go to Wolves quite often when Oxford were the visitors and a section of their fans were somewhat aggressive but I guess that most teams had/have their demonic element but at Wolves it was more obvious in my experience...as for Cradley!

Totally agree on Cradley, Newport, Somerton Pk., was a close second and the new track third. :drink:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Turnip said:

Poole are Liver-Poole :D

I can't quote the the post I wanted to since someone seems to have deleted the Poole vs Leicester thread.

I just wanted to ask our resident vegetable who's got the big balls now? B)