British Speedway Forum

SON 2022 27th-30th July Vojens Denmark live on TV

5 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Norway have replaced Slovakia

The Norwegian class of 2022 will be captained by Glenn Moi at No.1, with Espen Sola at No.2. Young gun Lasse Frederiksen completes the team in the No.3 reserve spot.

Does that make Espen Sola an even younger gun?

• Haha 1

Don't see all the fuss, semi's will be crap, predicable top 3 and apart from handful decent matchups rest will be poor, who wants to see Poland v Finland, GB v Slovenia etc.

Final will be good

I think Poland, GB, Australia, Denmark, Sweden should be straight in final then have a race off meeting for the last 2 places.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chrismorton said:

So I have sky Q and can only watch the final on Eurosport?..what a pile of crap the coverage has been. Crap one way meetings, big gaps and now not even full coverage of big events.

Discovery +....

Taking the sport into a new era, widening its reach.....:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, customhouseregular said:

I had reel to reel tapes of his commentaries 

What saddens me is that there are people on here who won't have a clue what we're on about! They won't know anything about 'King Cinder'. They don't know Graham Baker, let alone Don Clarke. They won't remember, "Make it a Date, Friday at Eight!"

Sigh... :(

• Like 2

Streams are likely to be in short supply tonight and tomorrow. Friday and Saturday there will be more as Friday is live on Polish TV and Saturday Eurosport 2 here in the UK.

my suggestion is to take out a months subscription to Discovery + for £6.99 and cancel after the SON.( i have)

any streams will be listed on this thread- certainly i know there will be at least 1 and hopefully more.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, chunky said:

What saddens me is that there are people on here who won't have a clue what we're on about! They won't know anything about 'King Cinder'. They don't know Graham Baker, let alone Don Clarke. They won't remember, "Make it a Date, Friday at Eight!"

Sigh... :(

Surely one of speedway's biggest problems is that 90% of us do remember Wally Loak's tapes,  'King Cinder', Don Clarke and Graham Baker

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Streams are likely to be in short supply tonight and tomorrow. Friday and Saturday there will be more as Friday is live on Polish TV and Saturday Eurosport 2 here in the UK.

my suggestion is to take out a months subscription to Discovery + for £6.99 and cancel after the SON.( i have)

any streams will be listed on this thread- certainly i know there will be at least 1 and hopefully more.

Can they be watched afterwards using discovery+ or only when on 'live'?

52 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

edit yes i think they indeed do have on demand service.

Damned if I can find it via Amazon Prime.

Can't even seem to pause rewind etc with the Panasonic controls.

Will try again after 1255 when they're putting out the Tour de France Femms live

• Like 1