British Speedway Forum

SON 2022 27th-30th July Vojens Denmark live on TV

1 minute ago, bruno said:

Stupid point scoring system

Hmmm im not sure its stupid… i think its as good as it could be really, its about team riding so encourages that. Its not just about gate and blast off. Thats the only good thing about it for me.

Just now, mrlincolncity said:

Hmmm im not sure its stupid… i think its as good as it could be really, its about team riding so encourages that. Its not just about gate and blast off. Thats the only good thing about it for me.

People have complained about it, but I'm with you... Is there anything better?

Just now, mrlincolncity said:

These bikes are monsters to ride, there's going to be a bad injury one day with riders slowing like there doing

• Like 2

Kelvin Tatum saying he thinks that decision was wrong, smh what helmet he can be

berntzon wouldn’t have even had the chance to half get alongside fricke and lay on him if Freddie wasn’t shutting off in front of him! What was he expecting, max to just give it to him???

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, bruno said:

These bikes are monsters to ride, there's going to be a bad injury one day with riders slowing like there doing

You dont have to ride flat out, its how team riding works, the americans used to do it every week…. You are right though about the bikes being too fast, but thats been the case for a very long time

• Like 3

Just now, r8gdp said:

I am old fashioned the team finishing the meeting with most points should be champions sorry 

I agree, but that's not the way most sports work these days.

However, the team with the most points can still be champions!