British Speedway Forum

SON 2022 27th-30th July Vojens Denmark live on TV

Back to basics, team GB are not as good as they believe themselves to be and the powers that be need to stop pretending that GB are a force to be reckoned with. Let the youngsters mature over time, they need to grow into a force to be reckoned with, but at the moment they sit behind many of those on show tonight but can learn. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Back to basics, team GB are not as good as they believe themselves to be and the powers that be need to stop pretending that GB are a force to be reckoned with. Let the youngsters mature over time, they need to grow into a force to be reckoned with, but at the moment they sit behind many of those on show tonight but can learn. 

Yeah, we're crap. I don't know why we even try. Just tell all British riders to quit, and we'll all be happy...

• Like 1

Some harsh comments on here I reckon, these are all youngsters giving it everything they've got, whatever the outcome it's been a cracking meeting, plenty of drama and some great riding from the likes o Kvech and Gusts, I've really enjoyed it.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, nw42 said:

whatever the outcome it's been a cracking meeting

Other than all the crashes caused by the watering.

I just don't get the comment about GB being "not as good as they believe themselves to be". We were nicely poised, and then got screwed by the track. We could/should easily have been a race from the race-off, and just two races from World Champions...

• Like 2