British Speedway Forum

KOC Sat 4 June - Glasgow v Edinburgh

3 minutes ago, Noelinho said:

Tom Brennan was also on a max. Unless you think Broc should've been in Craig's place...

Think he's saying he could have replaced Hume in heat 14.  I'd agree with that.

• Like 2

Well i said earlier it was all to play for but that was a bit too close to call, my nerves were jangling, god knows how the riders were feeling.

looks like we may have lost another rider(hopefully not) but i send out my best wishes to kye and his friends and family, hopefully wont be too serious.

Edited by GhostRider

1 minute ago, Noelinho said:

Bit harsh to say Hume shouldn't be in heat 14. He won his first two rides. Yeah, he came last in heat 11, but he'd ridden every bit well enough to justify keeping it for 14.

I think considering his reserve partner was on a paid max Hume would understand that! 

Anyway well done to Edinburgh, very fitting! 

• Like 2

Well done Edinburgh,  the world and his wife knew what change should have been made in heat 14 , so what chance have we got of winning anything this season 

3 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Well done Edinburgh,  the world and his wife knew what change should have been made in heat 14 , so what chance have we got of winning anything this season 

Think we know the answer to that but it won’t happen, I had a newbie with me tonight and he asked why the number 7 wasn’t out after explaining to him we can swap reserves.

Now as you know I’m no expert but if a new attendee can see that our number 7 should have been in heat 14 then you are spot on what chance have we got.

12 minutes ago, Neila said:

Oh dear looks like Cammie knickers Strikes again !! How much money does he pay to be team manager ??:D

He will come good soon that’s if there is a league still going in 2041.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Paulco said:

Well one person didn't see the need to make the change! And another person didn't see the need to change his bike until it was too late, he always seems to let Glasgow down at the crucial time and the team manager seems to have gone to the Mark Lemon school of team management!

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Well one person didn't see the need to make the change! And another person didn't see the need to change his bike until it was too late, he always seems to let Glasgow down at the crucial time and the team manager seems to have gone to the Mark Lemon school of team management!

Harsh he makes Mark Lemon look like Pep.

• Like 1