British Speedway Forum

Leicester vs Scunthorpe 28/05/22 KoC QF 1st Leg

11 minutes ago, OldtimerRay said:

Yes I have, it was a bloody farce, after over 60 years watching time to hang my speedway programme board up and do something else.

Didn't realise you were Scunny, shame to give up now though, besides you have your readmission ticket to use

8 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Bizarre how Palin and Rowe score freely in Poland but not over here.

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Bikes they borrow are quicker than their own ??

No "trick" tracks... just throttle jockeys?

Edited by iainb

1 minute ago, iainb said:

Didn't realise you were Scunny, shame to give up now though, besides you have your readmission ticket to use

Didn’t get it stamped coz I knew I wasn’t coming back, what’s the point when a crash at any time can get the meeting cancelled at Scunny.

16 minutes ago, OldtimerRay said:

Didn’t get it stamped coz I knew I wasn’t coming back, what’s the point when a crash at any time can get the meeting cancelled at Scunny.

Well, you have at least paid for that one...

Like a few of the Scunny riders I simply could not be bothered to show up for this meeting, but pleased to read the positive forum comments on the racing. Chose to stay at home and watch the GP instead and the quality of racing was poor to be honest with next to no passing.

I would like to know what people that were present thought about Anders Rowe. No disrespect to Scunny, but if you can only score one point at home against this team, questions will be asked. With all of the negative rumours about Anders, it makes me wonder if Mr Dickson will tolerate him much longer.

18 minutes ago, Teromaafan said:

Like a few of the Scunny riders I simply could not be bothered to show up for this meeting, but pleased to read the positive forum comments on the racing. Chose to stay at home and watch the GP instead and the quality of racing was poor to be honest with next to no passing.

I would like to know what people that were present thought about Anders Rowe. No disrespect to Scunny, but if you can only score one point at home against this team, questions will be asked. With all of the negative rumours about Anders, it makes me wonder if Mr Dickson will tolerate him much longer.

Judging by body language on the track walk & appeared lack of effort on track I don’t think he wants to race British Speedway. I think he is happy living in Poland racing for Gorzow . Which he has done since being “ ill” 

Dropped by Ipswich & Leicester tried to replace him but had no success .  He won’t be around for much longer.

Edited by Lenny Lion

3 hours ago, Shrimmy said:

It’s not bizarre at all use your brain..racer n royals has just pointed out the facts 

Well you're a pleasant individual.

R&R makes a good point but I'm not convinced that's all its about. Got to be more to it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, sandking072 said:

Would anyone have the race times for this meeting please? Thank you in advance.

60.81 61.85 61.31 61.25 61.22 61.44 62.25 62.40 62.09 61.28 62.66 62.22 62.28 62.69 62.37

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lenny Lion said:

Judging by body language on the track walk & appeared lack of effort on track I don’t think he wants to race British Speedway. I think he is happy living in Poland racing for Gorzow . Which he has done since being “ ill” 

Dropped by Ipswich & Leicester tried to replace him but had no success .  He won’t be around for much longer.

Yeah i don't know what's happened to Rowe, he started off like a house on fire with the Witches last season then tailed off badly, mind you he had his injure problems along the way, has he a bit off an attitude problem haps and thinks he's better then he is coz wasn't it him who was kicked out or left out of the young British lads training camp get together last year coz of an issue between him and Drew Kemp.