British Speedway Forum

Wolves v Lynn 2/5

3 hours ago, noaksey said:

Will Iversen be riding for Lynn?

I think so.I had a feeling since last week that he may carry on if things outside the UK allowed.Who knows how long he can carry on for.Unsure when the Swedish league starts,or whether he has dropped a team.Guaranteed payment from Buster if he stays,or possible non payment from Sweden if he goes there.I know what i would choose.

Taken from the Wolves website.

King's Lynn are led by former Wolf and the Monmore Green track record holder Niels-Kristian Iversen - adding extra spice to what already promises to be a tasty first league fixture in the Black Country.

Edited by tellboy

49 minutes ago, tellboy said:

I think so.I had a feeling since last week that he may carry on if things outside the UK allowed.Who knows how long he can carry on for.Unsure when the Swedish league starts,or whether he has dropped a team.Guaranteed payment from Buster if he stays,or possible non payment from Sweden if he goes there.I know what i would choose.

King's Lynn are led by former Wolf and the Monmore Green track record holder Niels-Kristian Iversen - adding extra spice to what already promises to be a tasty first league fixture in the Black Country.

Oh, sounds promising :)

1 hour ago, tellboy said:

Swedish League starts next week. 

This will be a tough meeting for Wolves. Its not really fair to place pressure on the reserves but the Wolves duo may need to up there game on Monday. Realistically Worrall should clean up for Lynn.

Apart from the reserves, a lot will depend on how Pickering takes to Monmore (his first visit?)

It should be a very entertaining meeting.

45 minutes ago, noaksey said:

If you can ride Armadale he shouldn't have too much trouble round Monmore. 

Absolutely but first visits to tracks can be tricky and Monmore can be difficult for even the most experienced visitors.

3 hours ago, screm said:

Leon Flint facing a spell out with a dislocated shoulder after an after race crash with team mate Theo Pijper last night at Berwick.

Perhaps someone can lend a bike and British passport to PK lol.Back at Monmore for the first time in five years,no doubt can still show the young un,s a thing or two,especially the quickest way through the "Karlsson Corridor "

• Like 1