British Speedway Forum

Leicester vs Glasgow 23/04 7pm

Just now, Gazc said:

His tactical awareness is diabolical.

Poor management yet again but when you are a fan one season to team manager the next its not a surprise.

Leicester are a tough nut to crack on there own patch not a disaster.

I'm no saying would make difference to result, but we're 10 down and Rowe beat no-one all night. Stick bailey in even if get a 5-1 you put cookie or whoever in heat 12. Ridiculous

6 minutes ago, Jaizer said:

I'm no saying would make difference to result, but we're 10 down and Rowe beat no-one all night. Stick bailey in even if get a 5-1 you put cookie or whoever in heat 12. Ridiculous

Think we could all have seen that was what should have happened.

Would be better with Mrs Brown as manager.

• Haha 1

Well done lions, tough nut to crack at home, disappointed but not entirely shocked. Never a track we've done well at.

Broc badly needing spell at reserve hopefully may averages will get him there. Ulle I think been riding every night this week, looks like might just taken it's toll

1 minute ago, Jaizer said:

Well done lions, tough nut to crack at home, disappointed but not entirely shocked. Never a track we've done well at.

Broc badly needing spell at reserve hopefully may averages will get him there. Ulle I think been riding every night this week, looks like might just taken it's toll

We will have better nights on the road (Friday hopefully) but was never a meeting we usually win down there , well done to the Lions and not so much to our team manager.

• Like 1

That was only our third meeting this season and a big meeting to come up so early. We will improve as the season goes on though Friday night would be as good as any to start it. Danyon could be up for 7 rides unless Bailey has learned to ride it proper.

6 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

Her first 2 words said it all really!

Are you sure? Go back to the threads you have posted on. Pot, Kettle, Black spring to mind.

I have just read the Scunthorpe thread & others that took place last night. B) 

I think you maybe getting me mixed up with somebody else. You seem to take an awful lot of interest in my historical posts, that's the 2nd time you've referred to them recently... I'm beginning to feel like I'm being stalked, am I going have to get a restraining order?

3 minutes ago, ScottyJ said:

Was a cracking meeting. Thought Glasgow could get a point but lions pulled away. Basso is some rider . Thought heat 14 was amazing . Joe n Dan out witted basso and he moaned but was just fair racing. 

Agreed. Credit to all three of them for their efforts. Pleased that the twins showed a ruthless streak which is needed if they are going to progress.

Basso is a real talented and gutsy racer, can’t fathom why Poole let him go?

Just now, Teromaafan said:

Agreed. Credit to all three of them for their efforts. Pleased that the twins showed a ruthless streak which is needed if they are going to progress.

I have no idea. Only thing I can think of is the race night at Poole clashing with his Danish committments? Also I've heard money talks as well. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ScottyJ said:

I have no idea. Only thing I can think of is the race night at Poole clashing with his Danish committments? Also I've heard money talks as well. 

Sure I read somewhere on social media that he didn’t feel that Poole really wanted him this season, for whatever reason.

Good meeting. Some good racing. Lions controlled the meeting relatively well. Perhaps we were a little fortunate in both the re runs as we’d missed the gate, but a good win overall . Excellent heat 13. Great heat 14!

47 minutes ago, ScottyJ said:

Was a swap deal Lawson to Poole Basso to Glasgow and you heard wrong.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Teromaafan said:

Sure I read somewhere on social media that he didn’t feel that Poole really wanted him this season, for whatever reason.

That's BS. Poole definitely wanted him lol. He was in talks with Glasgow in first leg of last years play off final apparently. 

1 hour ago, Teromaafan said:

Let him go?? That's hilarious. He decided to go!! What we supposed to do? Handcuff him to the track! lol