British Speedway Forum

Plymouth v Poole KO Cup 1st leg 5/4/22

13 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Thought it was clash of the champs. Poole had a stronger team from the start so Basso would have evened it up. Don’t know whether he was asked. But pretty sure his reception would have been less than happy clappy.

Maybe, I can never be bothered to boo anyone, plus my 10yr old will tell me off anyway! 

48 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Good question. I have it on my iPad and set up on my smart tv. I will try tv first and if it fails, hop onto iPad. Be suprised if they have the facility like Youtube to steam via Bluetooth to tv.

Thank you.  Logged in OK on laptop now and connected that to TV.  

9 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Gate and go as long as you don't hit the tapes mpt

Lol! Made no difference as a junior gates and goes. At least Zach came through on Bowtell.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

Atkins messed up the start there and was out of control before falling. Pirates don’t want Plymouth to stretch away. Ben Cook useless around here.

edit. Ref allows Atkins back in . Outrageous call! Atkins fell with no one close! You know what will know happen.

Well that backfired on Plymouth as the Pirates gated and with no passing Barker was stuffed!

Edited by Steve Shovlar